• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
Reverse Flash anywhere over Meh

Ladies and gentlemen we have an INCORRECT OPINION ALERT /s

Seriously I gave 14 reasons why that matchup is bad why must you do this to me?

All Might vs Might Guy (sort of)
They stated as long Guy got the kill first he wins
Ladies and gentlemen we have an INCORRECT OPINION ALERT /s

Seriously I gave 14 reasons why that matchup is bad why must you do this to me?
It's his opinion anyways
Don't really have an issue with the fight basically boils down to whether DB will actually do a DB vs DC Fight

DC literally hasn't lost a single match to anything but Marvel, it dosn't need to improve it's win-loss ratio. Someone needs to send the pink-haired anime characters, cyborg ninjas and Broly after them, considering how well they dealt with Marvel.

Gil is gonna get slapped, unfortunately and he came a little late, 18 slapped Carol around awhile ago
1, no he probably isn't and 2, oh shit I forgot 18 vs Marvel even existed
Aren't pretty much all Dc losses members of the bat-family? Their herald tiers are pretty much untouched afaik
A random street tier isn't sufficient. A DC herald needs to lose. The illusion that DC is untouchable needs to be shattered. Nobody's going to give a shit if the only DC character to lose against something other than Marvel is Captain Boomerang.

I'm gonna list all heavily requested matches that could **** up DC heralds (If you know more, tell me, i will update the list)
  • Simon vs Kyle (Captain Obvious)
  • Seiya vs Shazam
  • Goku vs Superman 3
  • Sinestro vs Terumi
  • Raidou Kuzunoh the XIV vs John Constantine

Last edited:
On a brighter note, I find it hilarious when wikis like our's specify that a character is fictional. Like,

"Loopty Goopty is a fictional and secondary character of the Youtube animated series Helluva Boss."
Just like, oh thank god I thought Loopty Goopty was real it's a good thing they specified he was fictional.

Thanks for the laugh

Nope on the former
ffs using Pre-Crisis Hal was bullshit and you know it I'm getting tired of this argument. Even if Hal's stronger (That's a big if) he dosn't resist all of Alien X's hax, much of which is decently in character (Such as when Ben mindhaxed some people).
Sinestro vs Terumi, well that's gained popularity very quickly.
Probably because it's a basically guaranteed DC loss, and literally everyone wants that.

ffs using Pre-Crisis Hal was bullshit and you know it I'm getting tired of this argument. Even if Hal's stronger (That's a big if) he dosn't resist all of Alien X's hax, much of which is decently in character (Such as when Ben mindhaxed some people).

Probably because it's a basically guaranteed DC loss, and literally everyone wants that.
"Hal doesn't resist all of Alien X's hax"

lol

"that's a big if"

double lol

"using Pre-Crisis Hal was bullshit"

TRIPLE LOL

It's a 2-C to 2-A vs a Low 2-C and Hal literally one almost entered the speed force. And if you want to talk about hax, Alien X has no resistances to any of Hal's hax

Ironically Hal vs Ben is one of the biggest stomps in the whole show

I honestly don't get the obsession with DC streak against Non Marvel at this point
using Pre-Crisis Hal was bullshit and you know it I'm getting tired of this argument. Even if Hal's stronger he dosn't resist all of Alien X's hax, much of which is decently in character (Such as when Ben mindhaxed some people).
And he does he hard counters most of ben best shit and mindhax is laughable to bring up when Hal dealt with worse
Not the mention Hal having his fair share of Hax as well
I'm not here for your cope over this two year old fight

"using Pre-Crisis Hal was bullshit"

TRIPLE LOL
They only used it because they thought Pre-Crisis Hal and Post-Crisis Hal were the same character. Otherwise they don't use Pre-crisis stuff. And even tier 3 Post-Crisis GL is inconsistant.
Not the mention Hal having his fair share of Hax as well
And not much of it is in character. Most of his hax he's probably used at most three times each. "Time huh? Thanks for the tip", despite being hilariously memeable, is also one of the most bullshit moments in Death Battle.

They literally aren't. Or is DB all of a sudden some kind of gospel? Just because two green lanterns survived Crisis dosn't mean everyone's the same person.

Hal explicitly remembers pre-crisis events, Rings are stated multiple times to survive crises

Also even if you were so obsessed with ben winning that you nerfed him to post-crisis shit, He blitzes so stupidly hard it isn't even funny

Just because some Green Lanterns survived Crisis dosn't mean Hal was one of them. And even if he did, IIRC Lantern Rings are weaker Post-Crisis.
Hal literally remembered the crisis

Unless you seriously mean to imply that one of the most powerful green lanterns, Hal Jordan, was weaker than the ******* squirrel

"IIRC Lantern Rings are weaker Post-Crisis."

Here is hal right before Parallax murdering Kilowog who has a pre-crisis ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back