• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching Kill La Kill, which I started because of the next DB (even though it was already in my backlog since forever) and I simply loved it, the characters and their personalities and developments, the humor, the fights and the music, really an exceptional anime.

(And now I want see Ryuko murdering Shadow)

I just finished watching Kill La Kill, which I started because of the next DB (even though it was already in my backlog since forever) and I simply loved it, the characters and their personalities and developments, the humor, the fights and the music, really an exceptional anime.

(And now I want see Ryuko murdering Shadow)
Kill ka kill is a great show and i'd absolutely be rooting for Ryuko if SHadow hadn't already lost twice

Speaking of Fate/Apocrypha, there's something else that's been living head rent free.

Mourdred hates being called a woman and uses male pronouns, but still dresses in a feminine matter. Does this make Mourdred a femboy?

Edit: While you all ponder that, I have math to do.

Speaking of Fate/Apocrypha, there's something else that's been living head rent free.

Mourdred hates being called a woman and uses male pronouns, but still dresses in a feminine matter. Does this make Mourdred a femboy?

Edit: While you all ponder that, I have math to do.
Probably, not familiar with the character at all because I've never watched fates, will eventually

Also good luck on the maffs

Last edited:
You know, having original themes is cool and everything (some are amazing and in general they're almost all at least good), but I kinda miss some moments of old DBs with external songs. Like, The Hot Wind Blowing on Hulk-Doomsday was epic and the same with that anime ost when Iron Man made the comeback against Lex.

I'm thinking this because it would have been really cool to have Before My Body Is Dry on some hype scene, just like in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back