• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridley's best opponent is Vile imo:
  1. Both are villains with a personal connection to the protagonist.
  2. Both have returned from the dead multiple times (Vile twice, Ridley at least six).
  3. Both are criminals who work under other individuals (Sigma/Mother Brain) who commit their violent acts because they want to, rather than for monetary gain.
  4. Both are psychotic killers who adore death and destruction.
  5. Both can fly.
  6. Both have augmented themselves with cybernetics (Meta Ridley/Vile Post X1).
  7. It's a variation on an already popular matchup (Samus vs X).
  8. Both are responsible for molding the protagonists path at the beginning of their games with unwinnable boss fights (Super Metroid/X1)
  9. Both have successfully gotten the better of the protagonist, and in at least one case would've killed them if not for outside intervention (Zero/Metroid Baby).
Ridley's other opponents are Rayquaza (who has a better fight in Bahamut), Sigma (who stomps and already had his best opponent), Vilgax (who also has Lord Dominator or Megatron (though I still think we're getting Megatron vs Frieza)), Spyro (...no), and ... idk, Bojack? Andross? Boros?

Ridley vs Vile, without a doubt
Either one works I suppose, Vile might be better since Sephiroth already had a match.

Still, Vile dosn't really fit the whole "Sadistic bastard" archetype as well as Sephiroth. And I really think Ridley vs Sephiroth would have higher animation potential.

Imagine this: Sephiroth and Ridley impale each other, only for Sephiroth to have been an illusion, and then Supernova starts. The track starts going full One-Winged Angel. Ridley suddenly starts using Phazon (Or maybe started earlier in the fight) and outflies the blast of the supernova (Something very possible considering Ridley's speed is 10,000,000c while Supernova is 26,270c), forcing Sephiroth to try and step in to prevent him from escaping the attack. So now you have these two fighting while outrunning a Supernova. As for who wins, it really depends on if the amount of Phazon Ridley has is enough to bypass Sephiroth's resistances.

Last edited:
Last time I checked Ridley is Planet at best while Sephiroth is Dwarf Star before dropping into the life stream. I do not know if this is sufficient to determine the verdict at all.

I watched the leaked preview and have a weird feeling:
The moment I saw Ryuko putting on her Senketsu I hear "you're not the first doofus to try to take this! It's hero time! ... Four Arms!"

Oh how do you feel on Scarlet Witch vs Phoenix and what is the coming Community Death Battle?

Last edited:
TehGm did a track for this one
I don't get the connections tho

• 2 Great leaders.
  • Each crewmate of their team met them personally and both Bruno and Satsuki by themselves turned them into their sides.
  • Revenge for Father, at least their fathers was main pillar to kill the bosses of evil band and take their place.
  • To do revenge they're went undercover in band which is responsible for killing their father.
  • Their one of advancements in progress was the daughter of bosses.
  • Both get stomped by bosses.
  • Blue-white color shape.
  • That one main protagonist bro which at first tries to kill that main protagonist.
  • Also a bit cloth related ability (Kamui and "Zipper" of Sticky Fingers)
That's all I can think of there could be more.

Last edited:
  • 2 Great leaders.
  • Each crewmate of their team met them personally and both Bruno and Satsuki by themselves turned them into their sides.
  • Revenge for Father, at least their fathers was main pillar to kill the bosses of evil band and take their place.
  • To do revenge they're went undercover in band which is responsible for killing their father.
  • Their one of advancements in progress was the daughter of bosses.
  • Both get stomped by bosses.
  • Blue-white color shape.
  • That one main protagonist bro which at first tries to kill that main protagonist.
  • Also a bit cloth related ability (Kamui and "Zipper" of Sticky Fingers)
That's all I can think of there could be more.
Ok, now i kinda want Bruno vs Satsuki

Imo match with potential.
Maybe not the best but not bad.
Also it's that situation when Hax goes vs Power, maybe if give a closer look would be a stomp but still feels interesting.
Satsuki can one shot and Bruno can just use Sticky fingers which unlike in Kazuma vs Okuyasu situation would be invisible.

Last time I checked Ridley is Planet at best while Sephiroth is Dwarf Star before dropping into the life stream. I do not know if this is sufficient to determine the verdict at all.

I watched the leaked preview and have a weird feeling:
The moment I saw Ryuko putting on her Senketsu I hear "you're not the first doofus to try to take this! It's hero time! ... Four Arms!"

Oh how do you feel on Scarlet Witch vs Phoenix and what is the coming Community Death Battle?
Ridley's small star and should have some passive hax via phazon

Also, Ragyo vs Kaguya please

Also it's that situation when Hax goes vs Power, maybe if give a closer look would be a stomp but still feels interesting.
Satsuki can one shot and Bruno can just use Sticky fingers which unlike in Kazuma vs Okuyasu situation would be invisible.
Idk I don't feel either cna play off each other well in combat

Yeah, Kuwabara pretty much counters Okuyasu with his sword, i still love this match tho, because of interactions we could get between them

Also, Ragyo vs Kaguya please
Why did this reminded me about this?
6OOfL_C5Tb0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back