• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways For Kyle vs Simon to Live up to its potential
  1. Its need to be around 4-5 Min in length
  2. Both Show Genuine Respect to each other IE:All Might vs Might Guy,King Mickey vs Yoda,Iron Fist vs Po Vibe
  3. No Time fuckery for the ending have them fight Man to Man for the Climax
"Close" fight

it's an 11D Type-1 Abstract with Acausality to nullify "Time huh" vs a 2-C (Yes, 2-C, 2-A and higher is absolute bullshit)
Don't see how 2A is bullshit and DB could give two ***** what this sites thinks
and its close if you want to limit to Multiversal+ vs Multiversal+ by DB Standards and ignore Dimensional Tiering

Ok time for sadness because it won't happen.

I got motivated to do "big boy season" bar Dio vs Alu & Galactus vs Unicron. Its missing 4 eps, but I think this season:

Cole vs Alex
Vegeta vs Thor
Little Mac vs Ippo
Disney Princess BR
Ant vs Atom
Palpatine vs Xehanort
Gandalf vs Dumbledore
Kratos vs Dante
Bill vs Discord
Joker vs Giorno
Ruby vs Maka
Bowser vs Eggman
Jason vs Michael
Mickey vs Bugs
Master Chief vs Doomguy 2
Simon vs Kyle

Would be HELLA big. Opinions on this season? Also any 4 other big suggestions for full 20?

EDIT: I guess Frieza vs Megatron since DBZ should easily get multiple eps per season.

I got motivated to do "big boy season" bar Dio vs Alu & Galactus vs Unicron. Its missing 4 eps, but I think this season:

Cole vs Alex
Vegeta vs Thor
Little Mac vs Ippo
Disney Princess BR
Ant vs Atom
Palpatine vs Xehanort
Gandalf vs Dumbledore
Kratos vs Dante
Bill vs Discord
Joker vs Giorno
Ruby vs Maka
Bowser vs Eggman
Jason vs Michael
Mickey vs Bugs
Simon vs Kyle

Would be HELLA big. Opinions on this season? Also any 4 other big suggestions for full 20?

EDIT: I guess Frieza vs Megatron since DBZ should easily get multiple eps per season.
Pretty Damn good Season
Cole vs Alex could happen in the second Half still but hey this is damn good

Don't see how 2A is bullshit and DB could give two ***** what this sites thinks
and its close if you want to limit to Multiversal+ vs Multiversal+ by DB Standards and ignore Dimensional Tiering
"It's close if you want to literally ignore more than one infinity of difference a character has over the other and wank the other to have infinitely higher AP than he does and then ignore that the latter can't even hurt the former"

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_2.png

XENO 64 MUs - UPDATE:

NEW:

- Tyrea (XC1) vs ilia (RWBY).

You've heard me bang on about this MU several times, I shouldn't need to explain it again.

1ST MU:

- Emeralda (Xenogears) vs Morgana (P5).

Form-shifting entities that were not born of a man and a woman, and were instead made in labs artificially (if you can call Mementos that, anyway).

- Allen (Xenosaga) vs Horace (The Last Story).

Kind of a gag matchup, but they're both cowards with affection or respect for the main character, but bumble around their respective worlds by the seat of their pants.

- Riki (XC1) vs Mog (FFVI).

MogMU.png

- Cross (XCX) vs Frisk (Undertale).

Self-insert player characters that crash-land in another world (Mira/Underground) and end up helped along by characters that can either be interpreted as parental in nature, or have alien forms.

- Patroka (XC2) vs Plumeria (Pokemon SM).

Characters that act like they don't care, but in spite of their indifference, care much for family dynamics.

DOUBLE DIP:

- Elma (XCX) vs
Riku (Kingdom hearts)
OR
Rey (Star Wars the leftist mary sue space chronicles)

Characters with 2nd forms they don't want to tell the truth about (Riku and the darkness, Elma and her true alien Xenoform), or a complicated relationship with narrative forces that question their moral alignment. Both can also be interpreted as planet-hoppers.

- Amalthus (XC2) vs
Asimov (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
OR
Balder (Bayonetta)

For Asimov, see earlier reasons regarding GV vs Zeke:
I mean in the sense that Azimov offered GV a job after he got bailed out of one of Sumeragi's Adept Experiments (at least in the OVA). And I mean 'monopolise' in that Azimov wanted Adepts to be the dominant species on the planet at the end of ASG1, in the same way that Amalthus saved Zeke by transplanting a part of Pandoria's core crystal, only to find out that Amalthus was depriving 'cleansed' Core Crystals of the blades ability to become Titans, so Indol hogged power on the world stage when other Titans were dying.

Tl;dr: Antagonist offers protagonist a good deal in working for them, only for the employer to be full of shit.

For Balder, see the fact that both are pope-figures who command elements of the series biblical entities, Malos being interpreted as such, as is Jubileus.

2ND MUs:

- Citan Uzuki (Xenogears) vs Colress (Pokemon BW)

Science-tinkering double agents that betray the evil entity they were formally under (Solaris/Team Plasma) because they seemingly had that ulterior motive to begin with.

- Mechon Fiora (XC1) vs Genji (Overwatch)

Characters that were 'formally' human, became infused with a mechanical body, and lived off that. Said bodies were also a result of orgs that are either antagonistic or morally questionable.

- Zeke von Genbu (XC2) vs Owain (Fire Emblem).

I can't verify this because I haven't played Awakening, but this is what people asked for when I put this idea forward, so...

hampo.png

DISCUSSION SLATE (I.E: Who could these go up against?):

- Rex (XC2). Inc. Pyra, Mythra, and the 3rd form (Phneuma).

RexXPhneuma.gif

- KOS-MOS (Xenosaga). I would have put one down for her by now if her options weren't so bloated. Aigis and Aleph exist, but A) I can't really verify either until I get to playing P3 (or watching the Anime) or seeing to SMTII.

ezgif-6-4c2d03a905d3.gif

Also I know this post is long af enough so allow me to reply to a couple of things while I'm at it:

Who is Kazuya opponent?

Id (Xenogears). Reasoning can be found here.

Having a universe+ sized mech losing to another Lantern my god why are we risking this.

Even tho at this point its a lock, I'm still gonna ask, there seriously ain't no other big mecha Simon could fight?

cough
TheXenoGears.gif

Problem with dimensional stuff is apparently explaining it clearly.

Tho I dunno, "a 2D plain has X & Y axis and no matter how high infinite they are, they won't reach Z axis, imagine this for all levels of dimensionality introducing new axis per level" would it be too confusing?

Problem with dimensional stuff is apparently explaining it clearly.

Tho I dunno, "a 2D plain has X & Y axis and no matter how high infinite they are, they won't reach Z axis, imagine this for all levels of dimensionality introducing new axis per level" would it be too confusing?
or better explain it as this, 2D is like a drawing, it cant reach to you, who is 3D, regardless of how far into the 2D you are

for example

Cole vs Alex
Vegeta vs Thor
Little Mac vs Ippo
Disney Princess BR
Ant vs Atom
Palpatine vs Xehanort
Gandalf vs Dumbledore
Kratos vs Dante
Bill vs Discord
Joker vs Giorno
Ruby vs Maka
Bowser vs Eggman
Jason vs Michael
Mickey vs Bugs
Simon vs Kyle

Pretty good, Mickey vs Bugs is 50/50 with Donald vs Daffy imo. And Cole vs Alex might will happen this season as tipper said.
The only thing where I would probably disagree is Xen vs Palp since Yoda vs Mickey happened (tbh despite KH vs SW being good and all the comparance between each verses by DB opinion is kind of solved, even Palp's legends hax wouldn't probably change something).

not to be that guy, but Iori and Rugal have better reasons if thats all
also for strong is ID again?

I'd find more links if I was around since the turn of Tekken, but I'd feel bad for just sitting on an LP of the games, so idk what to do.

Also (again) scenes in the Solaris area imply that Id at his peak is around Moon Level. If you want to be technical, his acceptance by Fei near the end of the game gives him potentially a 1-C feat to his name, but compared to what he can do on foot, that's a titanic outlier that applies only to Weltall-EX and not Id per se.

I'd find more links if I was around since the turn of Tekken, but I'd feel bad for just sitting on an LP of the games, so idk what to do.
yeah i know the feeling of the situation
Also (again) scenes in the Solaris area imply that Id at his peak is around Moon Level. If you want to be technical, his acceptance by Fei near the end of the game gives him potentially a 1-C feat to his name, but compared to what he can do on foot, that's a titanic outlier that applies only to Weltall-EX and not Id per se.
Depending on what one thinks of Kazuya and the series he comes for stats may give you more takes, the 1-C thing is gg if to be used

I know this was a few pages ago, but:

krel.gif

Krelian (Xenogears)

I have no idea who Lucifer Morningstar is, but looking at his brief description on vs wiki, he does sound similar.

Take a look at Saga wiki and tell me if this sounds familiar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back