• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His best AP feat (if you don't buy the star alignment) comes from his sheer size but even that is vague. Being miles long is anywhere between tier 8 to tier 6 iirc.
Cthulhu is basically Kaiju Deadpool. Your not killing them anytime soon but there not exactly that damaging you ether (hell there physical form is hurt by a speeding boat. That should probably mean Cthulhu would collapse upon entering land)

Honestly the boat thing isn't even that special because A) he instantly regenerated from the piercing B) it's implied at the end of the story he wasn't at full power due to awakening pre maturely and C) it's stated throughout the story in layman's terms that Cthulhu and Great Old Ones aren't made of any known material in the universe and are things that are neither alive or dead in the conventional sense, which I'd argue makes damage dealt to them superficial.
That doesn't disprove your point, but seeing the boat argument gets old after a long time

Honestly the boat thing isn't even that special because A) he instantly regenerated from the piercing B) it's implied at the end of the story he wasn't at full power due to awakening pre maturely and C) it's stated throughout the story in layman's terms that Cthulhu and Great Old Ones aren't made of any known material in the universe and are things that are neither alive or dead in the conventional sense, which I'd argue makes damage dealt to them superficial.
That doesn't disprove your point, but seeing the boat argument gets old after a long time
The Boat didn’t kill them yeah. Cthulhu like I said is immortal buuuut it is a pretty bad look for there durability in there physical form

though If the Story was made today. That boat would’ve probably been a Nuke instead

How many characters have received notable buffs after their episodes?

Crash has honestly been buffed a lot with 4 & Mobile, you could argue he can hax Spyro well which is really funny how Bandicoot outhaxes a magic dragon.

EDIT: Besides some obvious ones like Goku, Hulk & Erza.

Last edited:
ddzkccr-56d82602-b25f-4e22-99b4-7e20c76cf003.jpg

who wins this

Checked, feat’s in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #24

I hope this is used for DB and they have Bill get statstomped tbh
image0.jpg
Context for this: Discord was in the Horsehead Nebula waiting for the day he was supposed to hang out with Fluttershy. When it finally came he was so excited he flew back towards Earth so fast he went back in time a week when Flutters was supposed to be with the CMC’s.

If both are allowed their equipment for the sake of argument, then Mordo and Rigs stomp. Without non-standard equipment it's definitely more debatable, but I'm sure Mordecai and Rigby have something else besides Death Kwon Do at their disposal to get a W.
Mordecai and Rigby are Building level+ at base form and Town level with Death Kwon Do and Fists of Justice.
Jake the Dog and Finn the Human are Large Town level+ at base form. Finn has Moon level, likely Large Planet level with the Grass Sword (Killed Orgalorg, who can destroy planets) and Unknown when "deceased" (Defeated Undertakers, who can destroy entire Deadworlds, leaving them as voids of nothingness).
Also supersonic vs MHS+ combat speed means M&R get blitzed by J&F.

Again you are welcome to make CRTs for any incorrect data.

If both are allowed their equipment for the sake of argument, then Mordo and Rigs stomp. Without non-standard equipment it's definitely more debatable, but I'm sure Mordecai and Rigby have something else besides Death Kwon Do at their disposal to get a W.
Don't they have like a mech with moon or planet level ap? That might help i dunno

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back