• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good, Mickey vs Bugs is 50/50 with Donald vs Daffy imo. And Cole vs Alex might will happen this season as tipper said.
The only thing where I would probably disagree is Xen vs Palp since Yoda vs Mickey happened (tbh despite KH vs SW being good and all the comparance between each verses by DB opinion is kind of solved, even Palp's legends hax wouldn't probably change something).
Palpatine vs Xehanort would be different than Yoda vs Mickey.

I haven't watched HxH in a long time, what exactly are the connections?
Sorry for the late response,
The connections are:
Two young boys who worked for organizations(assassins and terrorists) until they met someone who was a friend. Both were raised by a father figure who used them for their own gain. Both left their organization. Also electricity power

That’s what the comments say, I haven’t played Gunvolt so I can’t say if the connections are good or not

this is the guy that thinks normal heralds are 2-A and immeasurable, and to nobody's surprise, actually looking at the stats he lays out, they're complete bullshit and unsubstantiated, the only actual 2-A "feat" there is a single statement that mentions no timeframe or method
Hey Zephyros, genuine question, if you were made head researcher for death battle and tasked with doing a Superman match(doesn't really matter who.) where would you put him tier wise and speed wise?

Hey Zephyros, genuine question, if you were made head researcher for death battle and tasked with doing a Superman match(doesn't really matter who.) where would you put him tier wise and speed wise?
uhhHHHHHH

I'd say like, Low 2-C to 2-C, i don't see any reason why he shouldn't be scaled to high-end lanterns like Hal and Flash at his best, and MFTL+ scaling to Diana's thing. Although i'd also mention that he could get to 2-A via amps if he's fast enough to actually do that relative to his opponent

The problem with superman is similar to the problem with hulk in that he varies based on a stupid amount of factors like his mental state and how much stored-up solar energy he has, but without special amps i'd put him there

uhhHHHHHH

I'd say like, Low 2-C to 2-C, i don't see any reason why he shouldn't be scaled to high-end lanterns like Hal and Flash at his best, and MFTL+ scaling to Diana's thing. Although i'd also mention that he could get to 2-A via amps if he's fast enough to actually do that relative to his opponent

The problem with superman is similar to the problem with hulk in that he varies based on a stupid amount of factors like his mental state and how much stored-up solar energy he has, but without special amps i'd put him there
Fair enough, that makes sense. I sort of have him varying at this point, with his lowest being solar system level, and his highest being uni+ without any external amps like a boom-tube or ill-defined sun-dips that because of different writers, varies as well as to how much it buffs him.

"And now for a matchup that isn't Xeno"

Heathcliff (SAO) vs Count Arganan (The Last Story)

Heathcliff_vs_Count_Arganan.png

• Power-hungry rulers of their respective regions (Aincrad and Lazilus) and leaders of guilds or armies able to do the same (KoB, for example).
  • Both also have the main's betrothed under their thumb in some way (Arganan with Calista's weddings being a play for power, and Asuna just happening to be a top enforcer).
  • Both end up dying with their regions, both in either deliberately or seemingly stupid ways.

as an addendum to my previous post a lot of DC uni feats are stinky and bad but some of them have very crappy "debunks", like the 1/5th universal thing basically being based entirely on "Well it's not confirmed that Superman was doing exactly 1/5th of the work". Like the DC universe is so much larger than ours anyway that any non-insignificant portion would be enough to justify at least 3-B

as an addendum to my previous post a lot of DC uni feats are stinky and bad but some of them have very crappy "debunks", like the 1/5th universal thing basically being based entirely on "Well it's not confirmed that Superman was doing exactly 1/5th of the work". Like the DC universe is so much larger than ours anyway that any non-insignificant portion would be enough to justify at least 3-B
I think it’s more that Spectre was there and he was the one that “kickstarted it”. Least that’s what’s in Firestorms blog

though the worst is the one listed on Superman (Original)’s profile
image0.png

I could write a better debunk with my eyes closed

I think it’s more that Spectre was there and he was the one that “kickstarted it”. Least that’s what’s in Firestorms blog

image0.png

unquantifiable plot convenience? I could've sworn when that feat was being debated there was better reasoning given as to why it wasn't accepted than 'unquantifiable plot convenience'.

this is the guy that thinks normal heralds are 2-A and immeasurable, and to nobody's surprise, actually looking at the stats he lays out, they're complete bullshit and unsubstantiated, the only actual 2-A "feat" there is a single statement that mentions no timeframe or method
He thinks heralds are 2-B and MFTL+ at least iirc (which they are). And the stats he lays out aren't BS lmao. He literally backs up his claims in all his bios. So I don't see why you're ******** on the guy. Plus, he's one of the better comic debaters out there.

Also, White Lantern Kyle is stronger than most DC heralds and is a skyfather tier, so he should be Multi+ definitely.

image0.png

Apperantly, and I'm just going by what others have said about this, the multiverse at the time PC and OG Superman shattered the space time continuum was unstable or something to that effect which made the boundaries between time and space less sturdy. So to skeptics, they argue that Superman didn't shatter a fully functional continuum

Madara but Aizen KS can be a btich to overcome
This MU along with Dio and Alucard are gonna be this season Shitstorm
I really want Dio to be victorious over Alucard because there's like this decently big group of individuals on YouTube and elsewhere that think Alucard is unbeatable because of his regen or whatever. Dio winning would knock down a few pegs and make me happy to see others not inflating Alucard's power

I really want Dio to be victorious over Alucard because there's like this decently big group of individuals on YouTube and elsewhere that think Alucard is unbeatable because of his regen or whatever. Dio winning would knock down a few pegs and make me happy to see others not inflating Alucard's power
Tbh stands in general are a nightmare to deal with without the proper NPI and even you try to exploit the stand user weakness (that Ken did to Jotaro), Dio isn't exactly a standard stand user.

IIRC the team thinks Dio wins but don't quote me on that
de365g0-932ad3fe-607a-42f2-a309-4444f0627fda.png

who wins based on your view of view of either
Senna's feat shouldn't scale to anyone as it doesn't even scale to Senna herself. Even if you take that into account Madara blitzes and haxxes

IIRC the team thinks Dio wins but don't quote me on that

Senna's feat shouldn't scale to anyone as it doesn't even scale to Senna herself. Even if you take that into account Madara blitzes and haxxes
IIRC some thought so

And basically Alucard vs Dio Brando is low key Hulk vs Broly where the real question is "Can Dio kill through the regenerative powers of Card powered by the millions of souls?" "Surprisingly, yes." Oh Dio is also WAY faster.

Oh for the predicted roster

Batman vs Iron Man
Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath
Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man
Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto or Lucy Heartfilia (No Mewtwo vs Mew or Mewtwo vs Frieza)
Dio Brando vs Alucard
(Catwoman vs Black Cat)(?) (Or Samus Aran vs Mega Man X / Iron Man / Master Chief)
Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen
Galactus vs Unicron

Oh the eight slots are there already.

Last edited:
Not surprising tbh, because outside his decent regen and some of the hax he has Dio practically outstats Alucard pretty badly and versatile as well
And speed blitz.

Does Hellsing even have AP feats comparable to the diamond teeth scaling that Dio massively scales above? Of course it's not the only JoJo feat on that level but it's generally the most notable
The telekinesis feat is 8-B and the diamond teeth feat is... Not very impressive.

But JJBA has some other tier 8 feats too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back