• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll just have to agree to disagree there.

Rey herself isn't that bad, she's just in a bad story.
Rey is a bad character in a bad story. The writing all around for the Star Wars modern trilogy was terrible. For Korra, I can at least say there were a couple moments where the writing was okay, and she came across as somewhat likeable. Rey though? No. I just can't. If you can, more power to you, man. This is all just opinions at the end of the day.

@The_Smashor

Hey Smashor, what do you think about this Gunvolt matchup?

Nice.
Push that to a Community Death Battle

Oh I read someone just pushes Samus Aran vs Iron Man. I am still on Samus Aran vs X camp. Quite an irony SA-X is a short form for Samus Aran vs Mega Man X while SA-X is totally another character of Metroid which is meant to be a parasite mimicking Samus herself.

But most are Samus vs Classic Mega Man or Mega Man X or Zero or Mega Man Zero. And the dying voices of Samus Aran vs Master Chief which has a super clear verdict and seriously nobody wants that for a battle other than somehow being requested long ago but dying once X shows up.

Last edited:
Oh I read someone just pushes Samus Aran vs Iron Man. I am still on Samus Aran vs X camp. Quite an irony SA-X is a short form for Samus Aran vs Mega Man X while SA-X is totally another character of Metroid which is meant to be a parasite mimicking Samus herself.

But most are Samus vs Classic Mega Man or Mega Man X or Zero or Mega Man Zero. And the dying voices of Samus Aran vs Master Chief which has a super clear verdict and seriously nobody wants that for a battle other than somehow being requested long ago but dying once X shows up.
Man, Tony really do just be mowing down his opponents

I know a lot of people miss DB using music from the series characters are from during analysis, but I find it interesting to see which royalty free music tracks DB chooses to use. How fitting the tracks are and actually they can be quite good as well. I really like how Lex's analysis music started, it kinda worked in elevating Lex to be a important deal.

So, uh, any good Star Wars MU's y'all like?
I had Master Driver Rex (XC2) vs Master Yoda down at one point, but then King Mickey happened.

Xeno vs SW verse research might be a fun thing to do, though. Jr. or Billy Lee Black vs Han Solo was something I juggled with for a stint, and I just came off a Xenoblade X playthrough, so Elma might feel at home with some of the series mid tiers.

Also Territorial Rotbart vs Chewbacca FIGHT ME

DB has been on buff route but I wonder if they'll ever do notable downgrades besides S3 Superman.

I wonder why Yoda didn't get most feats Obi got.
Because Yoda actually got those, just not enough to overpower King Mickey.

Has there been a time Legend of Heroes series die down in VS communities? Or has it never been popular? Byleth vs Rean and Emma vs Lulua are there and ... Yeah.

Oh yeah...Guess how many people actually put a verdict for Gandalf and for Dalinar

Last edited:
Because Yoda actually got those, just not enough to overpower King Mickey.
I dunno, Starship laser being potentially able to destroy planet surfaces, lifting ships to out of solar systems and Yarael Poof's thing were not mentioned. Yoda only got black hole and Droid reactions. Its weird cause they concluded KM was even stronger than Kakashi, but I guess this was for to make writing and research less samey as last time.

j37xwqawr6a71.png

Team Rocket VS Pilaf Gang (Pokemon VS Dragon Ball)

I know a lot of people miss DB using music from the series characters are from during analysis, but I find it interesting to see which royalty free music tracks DB chooses to use. How fitting the tracks are and actually they can be quite good as well. I really like how Lex's analysis music started, it kinda worked in elevating Lex to be a important deal.
I miss when they used it during the battle.

Death Battle Cast before I sleep

Looks like Dalinar and Sandersonverse needs a big revamp. The Death Battle Cast has surprisingly mentioned a good lot of Sandersonverse materials which may amp Dalinar and the general cast.

And some power elaborations on LOTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back