• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nnm7mlh4skg71.jpg

What Durability feats per say
Doom (or i suppose more accurately doom's forcefields) scales above the likes of sue storm's forcefields which are pretty consistently herald level or higher, being able to defend against shit like:
-A bomb thanos made
-A bloodlusted Ragnarok (Thor clone with Mjolnir)
-A blast from a goddamn celestial
-Attacks from Gladiator and Ares
-This

" I also have to give Wally props because he only really only beat Sonic by a slim margin. "

Considering Swan wrote it and has a massive hard on for Ben vs Hal, it wouldn't shock me if he thought Wally stomps Archie. DB also mentioned they let writers do their thing for episodes so yeah, he probably wrote it with his mind of thought.

@TMaakkonen so even though the episode said otherwise, the actual results were that Wally only barely won? Damn, IDK how the production works but the writing and research teams need to start communicating with each other more so they don't misled people

" I also have to give Wally props because he only really only beat Sonic by a slim margin. "

Considering Swan wrote it and has a massive hard on for Ben vs Hal, it wouldn't shock me if he thought Wally stomps Archie. DB also mentioned they let writers do their thing for episodes so yeah, he probably wrote it with his mind of thought.

Long story short: Every single Death Battle episode is a standalone episode. Do not expect consistency or fluency or congruence.

Applicable to fans with their characters won for a wrong reason or even a wrong verdict.

So if you yourself know, what was the reason for Sonic scaling to Solaris or Time Eater again?
Time Eater's "Weak Points" probably arn't weak points given they're only on it's upgraded self, not to mention he can take hits from Solaris. Plus, Mephiles clearly used the Chaos Emeralds while merging with Iblis, and Solaris normally is a fire that can be blown out by a little girl, implying that most of Solaris' power comes from the Emeralds.

Well you know what? That's dumb IMO, because it can mislead others to thinking that the results in the writing are what the research team thinks when in actuality their findings say otherwise to the matter.

implying hal doesn't stomp ben

Well you know what? That's dumb IMO, because it can mislead others to thinking that the results in the writing are what the research team thinks when in actuality their findings say otherwise to the matter.
Didn't Sonic have a pretty good advantage for most of the fight, especially when he went into ultra mode

And the analysis portion didn't make it seem one-sided at all what

"Boomstick: But Sonic's super forms were a different story. They had answers to almost all of Wally's skills. His Chaos energy could replenish stolen speed, he was invincible, and he had frickin' wish powers!

Wiz: Personally, I was expecting the opposite result. Against almost anybody else, Archie's version of Sonic is practically unbeatable. But across a greater percentage of possible scenarios, Wally just happens to be the exception."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back