• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not that much of a stomp, Black oneshots but Thawne blitzes and haxxes, that's pretty common
Thawne takes Blitzing and Haxing to a while new level.

Also, Thawne debatably one shots if you scale him to some of Barry and Wally's higher showings.

Not to mention Black has opponents that aren't just "Evil copy and time travel lmao", and even if this is Thawne's best matchup, do we really need him on the show?

Like, deadass, Thawne should not have a match unless it's against someone who can actually challenge him. We don't need Flash vs Quicksilver 2. Even if I prefer Terumi vs Sinestro, Terumi vs Thawne does work, and honestly is much more fair than either of their most popular matchups.

Was gonna say "does Beyonder has any non-comic appearances?" Then I remember he has appeared in one episode of Spider-Man TAS and made an appearance in Avengers: Secret Wars animated series, He's also due to appear in the upcoming Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur animated series.
Heard about the name of James Jaspers at here...

Our profile says he is way less impressive than some people will think of.

Terumi stomps Thawne harder than Thawne stomps Black
Terumi stomps Thawne harder than Terumi stomps Thaal?

Let's see who our guy can fight
9LNBwY2fEje2PmJ88kq6SQkNtUXy0VoQmKbihIsaIGA.jpg

Imma leave a few of my Xeno series MUs (one with thematics, and a couple without), and see if people can see why they're suggested MUs (I may or may not have left reasonings in earlier posts):

Elehayym_Van_Houten_VS_Asuna_Yuuki.png

Not to sound pretentious, but if people can't tell without thematics in these cases, then what example would you be setting here?
Iirc correctly Asuna opponent beats her badly in a fight

Iirc correctly Asuna opponent beats her badly in a fight
They have a similar role in a story. The connection.

And... There can be a lot of swordsladies for both.
And to find one fitting for Asuna, that opponent should preferably be an athletic human level gamer who has an overpowered online game avatar.
Which should restrict her choices to say a handful of those:
Akatsuki, Sally, ... yeah.

I'm personally Mixed on the idea while Ichigo is his best but he doesn't really need to comeback

Eh its fine But i don't feel its Yusuke Best moreso a DBX

nah Danny doesn't need to comeback

Why

Hell no

NO
There’s one more I remember, a psychic girl from a ghost anime, but forgot her name and show name

he also has Rin from blue exorcist, dunno how good that mu is since I haven’t watched the show

Outside Hiei Vs Sasuke (already done) it is pretty hard to find good matches for YYH characters that are also hype tbh.

Unrelated but Sanji refusing to use his hands in battle nor harm a female would be great self imposed Nen conditions.
Kurama has Hashirama Senju and Ban while Kuwabara has Okuyasu Nijimura, don’t know about the other ones people care about

So I made a meme complaining about Mario vs Sonic 2 on the Death Battle subreddit and apparently Mario vs Sonic 2 has more blindly loyal fans then some politicians.
Subreddit loves Mario enough to want Luigi vs Tails 2 with Luigi winning.

It might just be most requested rematch there.

EDIT: Ooof low rated there lmao
We're not talking about it moving on
Doesn’t Luigi actually win against Tails? I still don’t get why they would want it either way, already had their battle, no reason to bring em back
Luigi has Pacman now

Thing about Black vs RF is that you could use Infinite Zamasu and you could still argue RF wins. Technically Black resisting time shit and technically being able to oneshot RF seems interesting, but RF will never get hit and haxes him to death resulting in another DC win vs non-Marvel. DBX removes most of the issues with the fight.
Don’t care about it being a stomp, it’s thematic and I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back