• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants the DC vs Non-Marvel L to be a DC villain losing to a hero from another series. For that Ghost Rider vs Lobo effect.
I tried to make Darkseid vs Gilgamesh popular for this reason

Without that uhhh

It's hard cause there's a lot of DC villains that just, have bad MUs, or their only MUs are villains

Amazo vs Rimuru is literally the only thing that comes to mind

image0.webp

I too love mocha anime
I’m so sorry for my dumb joke
That was a typo lol

John Stewart overloaded the ring to create a Star and Planets.

Simon's mechs dwarf galaxies.

So not very well

I didn't say anything about it being controversial. The point is we've already had two "haha DC beats really popularly strong guy", one of which literally already had a Green Lantern

If you start with the lower shit then sure but the higher-end stuff, yknow, what everyone is literally here to see, can't work

Also Team Gurren vs Team Getter is superior
Did he though? I mean even then I'm pretty sure those are no where near the limits of lantern rings. Other lanterns have created similar large scale objects. Kyle, being much more powerful can do the same thing matching Simon.

Okay? The dialogue potential can still work lmfao

Okay? DC characters are gonna win fights. People just have to get used to it.

Simon vs Kyle is still superior.

I tried to make Darkseid vs Gilgamesh popular for this reason

Without that uhhh

It's hard cause there's a lot of DC villains that just, have bad MUs, or their only MUs are villains

Amazo vs Rimuru is literally the only thing that comes to mind
Also you could probably get some mileage out of Final Fantasy people, post-buffs they're all quite haxxy and many of them are well into 2-A

Amazo vs Bartz
Brainiac vs The Creator
Zod vs Golbez

You could scale Kyle to the likes of the Life Entity, who as far as I've heard is suppose to be way more powerful then the embodiments of the emotional spectrum which could mean you could scale it above Parallax and its feats.
If you gave Kyle the LE/Life Equation, it could be scaled to the potency of the ALE which is above the likes of most New Gods

Yeah that, it seems to be the opposite of the ALE.

Anyways so with the advent of Space Jam 2 being out in theaters, I can see Bugs Bunny inevitably becoming a combatant for the show. If so, who's a well known toon force user that Bugs can fight outside Mickey Mouse?
I mean I guess Woody Woodpecker

But Mickey vs Bugs is too much of a legacy match to not happen.

wait that sttgl kid vs klye is a confirmed match?
No it's not.

shera should won against wonder woman TBH
No it's not.

Kyle gonna win, like do poeple actually think Death Battle will give a win against a DC character.
Alfred Pennysworth can be a good sacrifice. Just whom should he die against. (Preferably against a combat butler - wait he may actually win against Hayate Ayasaki.)

Some may wish to put Penguin to death against another obese crime lord other than Kingpin.

Harley Quinn may or may not die to that FLCL Haruko.

Two-Face dies to Handsome Jack. (Given Alarico del Gonzo does not interfere)

Riddler... Does he have feats? And an actually good opponent?

Deathstroke already died to Deadpool so do we take him out to face Snake-Eyes actually when Snake-Eyes has Gray Fox, Agent Venom, Ice Bear etc.

Poison Ivy wins against a lot of plant manipulators actually unless you want mismatches.

... Do we want Gohan vs Superboy and Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter never to get into Death Battle forever?

Oh Katana dies to Akame harder than Killua Zoldyck can. (And Killua has Black Star as a well-requested battle since Venom vs Crona exists so there is a plus in spiting Katana.)

shera should won against wonder woman TBH
Not really, she can't do anything against Diana's overwhelming stat and hax advantage

The 2-A thing from the comics can be matched by Diana's godwave feat if you want to use high-ends like that,
and MOTU revelation pretty explicitly debunks them being any higher than 3-A considering that channeling a 3-A blast killed He-Man outright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back