• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt load the others after the blazblue vampire chick
Screenshot_2021-07-22_8.14.16_PM.png

What about Sakuya?
For Rachel?

I can dig it
This a an Aquaman reference.

Oh has Screwattack team tried with King K Rool vs Whitebeard before King K Rool vs King
Shark?

Speaking of novel characters... Wondering if they have tried classic literature book characters vs classic literature book characters.

I should note that on DB discord.
I have been away for an extended while from DB Discord.

I commissioned it, it's happening
So which matchup is it? Can I at least have some idea on my private message?

It has been strangely quiet here. Hope you are not disturbed by the disaster at Zhengzhou.

Luis Cruz just woke something up.

And I know exactly whom to summon.

Last edited:
This a an Aquaman reference.

Oh has Screwattack team tried with King K Rool vs Whitebeard before King K Rool vs King
Shark?

Speaking of novel characters... Wondering if they have tried classic literature book characters vs classic literature book characters.

I have been away for an extended while from DB Discord.

So which matchup is it? Can I at least have some idea on my private message?

It has been strangely quiet here. Hope you are not disturbed by the disaster at Zhengzhou.

Luis Cruz just woke something up.

And I know exactly whom to summon.

The matchup is Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop

no it ******* dosn't
Yeah it does

The animation and dialogue potential isn't good due to the size difference and the fact that there's not really any interesting way to make them fight IMO, Kyle is completely incapable of interacting with Simon due to Type 1 shit unless you give him wierd nonstandard outer shit, which is what the matchup depends entirely on.

If Kyle wins it literally just becomes another Ben vs Hal or Wally vs Archie

Yeah it does

The animation and dialogue potential isn't good due to the size difference and the fact that there's not really any interesting way to make them fight IMO, Kyle is completely incapable of interacting with Simon due to Type 1 shit unless you give him wierd nonstandard outer shit, which is what the matchup depends entirely on.

Bruh what?

Lanterns can make cosmic sized constructs and plus Kyle canonically likes mecha anime like TTGL, so Kyle can make a construct to match TTGL. So the animation potential does work. And the dialogue potential works as well as your standard Death Battle episode.

Okay and? Wally vs Archie wasn't even that controversial.

Last edited:
Yeah it does

Can't Simon start with smaller mechs while Kyle's a regular Green Lantern, and then the fight can escalate?

Bruh what?

Lanterns can make cosmic sized constructs and plus Kyle canonically likes mocha anime like TTGL, so the animation potential does work.
John Stewart overloaded the ring to create a Star and Planets.

Simon's mechs dwarf galaxies.
And the dialogue potential works as well as your standard Death Battle episode.
So not very well
Okay and? Wally vs Archie wasn't even that controversial.
I didn't say anything about it being controversial. The point is we've already had two "haha DC beats really popularly strong guy", one of which literally already had a Green Lantern
Can't Simon start with smaller mechs while Kyle's a regular Green Lantern, and then the fight can escalate?
If you start with the lower shit then sure but the higher-end stuff, yknow, what everyone is literally here to see, can't work

Also Team Gurren vs Team Getter is superior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back