• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had said it before and I had shall say it again till death battle makes it.

Ladybug vs Spiderman
de77r5i-bf31fc02-c6ca-4c72-9b47-e67f70a028b9.jpg

The reason why I keep saying this is because a lot of people keep on underestimating ladybug and to see a death battle on this would be fantastic especially since its more than popular so I'm sure it'll help bring in a lot of views. There's also the fact that they know about the show already.

After literally me showing the tier 7, tier 5 and the FTL feats the Marvel haters still keep pretending. Oh gosh. (I have not mentioned that tier 3 feat yet back there)

Personally i would rather see Randy Cunningham fight Ladybug.

Yes, Randy isn't as popular as Spider-Man, but there had be more than enough comic books characters for my taste, i would rather see more varieties.
Fans from Randy Cunningham, Miraculous and Marvel prefer Randy Cunningham fight Ladybug rather than Spider-Man fight Ladybug. Come on.

Even if the crew somehow grant Spidey Captain Universe and make him win (which is nearly impossible), I would still prefer Randy Cunningham vs Ladybug.

After literally me showing the tier 7, tier 5 and the FTL feats the Marvel haters still keep pretending. Oh gosh. (I have not mentioned that tier 3 feat yet back there)

Fans from Randy Cunningham, Miraculous and Marvel prefer Randy Cunningham fight Ladybug rather than Spider-Man fight Ladybug. Come on.

Even if the crew somehow grant Spidey Captain Universe and make him win (which is nearly impossible), I would still prefer Randy Cunningham vs Ladybug.

People refuse to accept that ladybug is that strong they like to downplay her and the series itself it's honestly annoying what's worse is because of this it's hard to debate ladybug or cat noir on other sites despite their amazing feats and statements.

Yeah her fighting randy cunningham would probably be better for both characters especially with their similarities.

Ladybug's Tier 5 stuff very specifically doesn't scale to AP or Durability though, she literally cannot attack with it
I somewhat disagree I can't remember what episode this was but she actually got a rocket launcher(or cannon) as her lucky charm so clearly it probably could.

They have more thematic connections and it's a fairer MU than Doom who i view as his second-best option
-Individuals that were once feared as tyrannical kings but became more humble and wise across their reign
-Upon their death, reincarnated later in a much more diminished form
-Both of them are of course exceptionally arrogant and are shown regularly to have tools and counters to just about anyone
-Wielders of cosmic swords whose power is to destroy everything in creation (Venuzdonoa destroys principles and Ea reveals the truth of the world)
-Probably the fairest MU here if you don't buy the higher-dimensional stuff for Gil, 2-B vs 2-A (Discounting demi-fiend who's being upgraded to 1-A supposedly)
-Both of them own an immense palace, including a vault filled with magical items and treasures, that they can summon at any time (Delzogade and Melammu Dingir)
-Exceptional mages in their own right with Gil being a grand caster candidate and Anos having an insane amount of spells so you have a lot to work with
-Their opening moves are literally standing there and letting their power do the work for them what with Anos' heartbeat and Gilgamesh's gates
-Good ******* GOD the dialogue would rival Doomgil, Anos is the guy that literally said "You thought killing me was enough to make me die?"

I think the contrast is quite good as well. Whereas Anos is the king of demons, but ultimately plays a more heroic role in his story, Gilgamesh is the king of humans, yet is a villain in most of his appearances.

Ultimately it's only slightly better than Gildoom, but the fact that it's less of a horrendous stomp and that it's a more obscure character as opposed to a marvel big bad puts it up there better

They have more thematic connections and it's a fairer MU than Doom who i view as his second-best option
-Individuals that were once feared as tyrannical kings but became more humble and wise across their reign
-Upon their death, reincarnated later in a much more diminished form
-Both of them are of course exceptionally arrogant and are shown regularly to have tools and counters to just about anyone
-Wielders of cosmic swords whose power is to destroy everything in creation (Venuzdonoa destroys principles and Ea reveals the truth of the world)
-Probably the fairest MU here if you don't buy the higher-dimensional stuff for Gil, 2-B vs 2-A (Discounting demi-fiend who's being upgraded to 1-A supposedly)
-Both of them own an immense palace, including a vault filled with magical items and treasures, that they can summon at any time (Delzogade and Melammu Dingir)
-Exceptional mages in their own right with Gil being a grand caster candidate and Anos having an insane amount of spells so you have a lot to work with
-Their opening moves are literally standing there and letting their power do the work for them what with Anos' heartbeat and Gilgamesh's gates
-Good ******* GOD the dialogue would rival Doomgil, Anos is the guy that literally said "You thought killing me was enough to make me die?"

I think the contrast is quite good as well. Whereas Anos is the king of demons, but ultimately plays a more heroic role in his story, Gilgamesh is the king of humans, yet is a villain in most of his appearances.

Ultimately it's only slightly better than Gildoom, but the fact that it's less of a horrendous stomp and that it's a more obscure character as opposed to a marvel big bad puts it up there better
A person of culture lady Zephy demonstrates.

I am putting that onto the suggestion site.

Screenshot_2021-07-19_11.33.15_PM.png

A remake
I realized that Nine vs Darth Vader made some sense:
Nine and Anakin was respected in their universe due to their feats until a certain event that caused them "died", only to found out that they survived, working for the villains by force. They took a newer name(Phantom and Darth Vader). Redeem themselves as they sacrificed their lives.
Had a child
unknown.png

unknown.png

It's going in eh tier by any means though but it was funny to notice this.

Last edited:
See, that's an interesting point. For some character X, X vs Y is the ideal match, but sometimes it isn't ideal for Y. I feel like Yoda vs MK is like that, since it fits for MK, but Yoda matched better with KM.
Yeah, that makes sense.

X vs Y being ideal for X, but a terrible match for Y, is quite common. Reverse-Flash being X and Goku Black being Y is an example.

Wait what the hell, Goku Black, Reverse-Flash & Scrouge have a... "fight triangle" where all of them can match up. And all of them have some issues.

Goku Blk vs R-Flash
- DC Win & DBZ Loss wombo combo

Goku Blk vs Scrouge
- DBZ loss & Scrouge is mildly controversial even if his edginess is liked

R-Flash vs Scrouge
- Flash vs Sonic already happened

Which is the least worst option.
MK has Zero tho
Is there any good theme to that.

Goku Blk vs R-Flash
- DC Win & DBZ Loss wombo combo

Goku Blk vs Scrouge
- DBZ loss & Scrouge is mildly controversial even if his edginess is liked
These suck because Black has matchups that aren't just "Evil copy of hero lel"
R-Flash vs Scrouge
- Flash vs Sonic already happened
And this sucks for the mentioned reason.

None of them are the best. All of them suck and none of them should happen.

These suck because Black has matchups that aren't just "Evil copy of hero lel"
Scourge vs Black isn't just that.
Besides evil version of main characters this is what they also have in common:
-Both can teleport via rings (Scourge via his golden rings and Black via his time ring)
-Both are from alternate universes
-Both wear black
-Both have purple super forms
-Both have VERY high goals (Black wants to become a god and Scourge wants to become the king of Mobius)
-Both fought the guys from the future (Trunks and Silver)
I still understand if you think that 90% of connections are just typical evil copies of the main character cliches, but Scourge doesn't really has a better option, so...

Scourge vs Black isn't just that.
Besides evil version of main characters this is what they also have in common:
-Both can teleport via rings (Scourge via his golden rings and Black via his time ring)
-Both are from alternate universes
-Both wear black
-Both have purple super forms
-Both have high goals (Black wants to become a god and Scourge wants to become the king of Mobius)
-Both fought the guys from the future (Trunks and Silver)
I still understand if you think that 90% of connections are just typical evil copies of the main character cliches, but Scourge doesn't really has a better option, so...
ok but do we really need Scourge in Death Battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back