• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a Kyle vs Simon (as a Death Battle) to be followed by Ben vs Simon (as a DBX)?

E66yc5eWYAAvgrI

Who is the person other than Iron Man and Mister Fantastic (?)?
And which armor is that Iron Man on?

Does Magneto at least compare to the three characters he manages to defeat?
Wasp, Mark 4 and Torch, so it's not that impessive but if you count the deadpool """""Tie In""""" as canon (which it might honestly) Thor was also got knocked on his ass
1qrOSLNyIs7Q9Pt-bieQC0Dli7DOTMS8L36tjk0upUfwcsGtZTWw450zs0jg113ZJqTypAtzXLxM=s1600

Edit: seeing as the beyonder in this comic has a key on the wiki I'm pretty sure we'd consider this canon, lol.

Last edited:
Like, DB uses niche stuff, but most of them really were lucky.

Chad loves Guts, so ofc he'll get his fav in.

Early seasons needed sprites, which fit in with video game characters better.

Ben and Chad were actually aware of Bucky O'Hare, which helped since ScrewAttack was Nintendo favoring a lot, so Fox could get in.

Same reason why KI keeps getting matches even though its relatively more niche than say Tekken.

Lucy was literally almost a joke suggestion for a character with problematic choices.

This is why I was bit against Cell vs Copy-X. Latter is just not that big. They'll probably use Dark Samus or someone from comics.

How niche is Akame ga Kill? I'll be honest, Esdeath was a "literal who" back when she was announced to me. Did anyone else have "who?" matches?

You like it more than Magneto vs Zonda, evidently. You put Polaris on "Fine" and Zonda on "Meh" alongside ******* Megatron, Count Dooku and Mewtwo. Zonda. Probably Magneto's most thematic matchup.

Not even sarcastically, **** you.
Bruh that's not even my tier list that's someone else from the discord
Oh no, his arguments are better than mine and his matchup is actually better! Let me attack the character he's using!"

THEY USED LUCY AND GUTS.
Those characters are far more known than Goetia depsite being in the similar range of Who status
Plus do you seriously think Goetia is gonna appear over
Saber
Gilgamesh
Archer
Rider(Fate/Stay Night)
Lancer
Rin

You know the more well known Fate Characters

Plus do you seriously think Goetia is gonna appear over
Saber
Gilgamesh
Archer
Rider(Fate/Stay Night)
Lancer
Rin

You know the more well known Fate Characters
Probably not but at the same time do you really think Death Battle's gonna touch Dragon Ball vs DC with a ten foot pole?

Hell, GvS2 and Ben vs Hal are probably why there's so many more Marvel vs Non-DC than DC vs Non-Marvel matchups.

Also, Goetia will probably get way more popular when his arc gets animated.

Last edited:
Probably not but at the same time do you really think Death Battle's gonna touch Dragon Ball vs DC with a ten foot pole?
Who know maybe not given outside of DBX they haven't done one in Six years
Also, Goetia will probably get way more popular when his arc gets animated.
Maybe but again maybe
Zamasu is not even among the top requested DB characters

I feel the only Archie Characters that are worthwhile to bring are
Archie Knuckles
Enerjak
Maybe Sally
That's it
Maybe also Mogul
... Yeah.

Or watch Fox McCloud vs Tails

Oh the music director at Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony really hates Nintendo so much it gives zero music from a Nintendo work while having a bunch of works from Square Enix, Sega and Capcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back