• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ONLMLOBOi-Tx5TzjpiQxvbGl5EUHlsURFqZOacecIwEpBSG9B-evdZsu6u4zIOc5YO4pCaBz5Y3Wa-wRfyZ25O7kigFUsiw3n-vfw6ydcwGyLX-WJyqT7hb7-2O2oNyfwwe9lWM2

I mean in DB's defense all of the DC wins against non-marvel have been accurate
Except DEBATABLY Goku vs Superman 2 since Goku did have his universal clash with Beerus at the time IIRC, though I don't think Goku had speed feats that would let him beat out Superman even if you use SSJ multipliers.

Also Wonder Woman vs She-Ra since the main reason Wondy won was a speed advantage even though they scaled She-Ra to a He-Man who fought Pre-Crisis Superman, who would be leagues above Post-Crisis/Post-Flashpoint Wonder Woman.

Not really, she can't do anything against Diana's overwhelming stat and hax advantage

The 2-A thing from the comics can be matched by Diana's godwave feat if you want to use high-ends like that,
and MOTU revelation pretty explicitly debunks them being any higher than 3-A considering that channeling a 3-A blast killed He-Man outright
Revelations is a trash fire and an insult to the He-Man franchise.

Except DEBATABLY Goku vs Superman 2 since Goku did have his universal clash with Beerus at the time IIRC, though I don't think Goku had speed feats that would let him beat out Superman even if you use SSJ multipliers.

Also Wonder Woman vs She-Ra since the main reason Wondy won was a speed advantage even though they scaled She-Ra to a He-Man who fought Pre-Crisis Superman, who would be leagues above Post-Crisis/Post-Flashpoint Wonder Woman.
He didn't. That came out shortly after the death battle happened, in almost comedic fashion.

just a reminder the crew did confirm they working on S9 next year and are planning out the roster
What themes do they come up with this time?
I know they are planning things wild.

Only in an Armstrong battle royale
Senator Armstrong
Alex Louis Armstrong
Olivier Mira Armstrong
Herc Armstrong
Brad Armstrong
Lisa Armstrong
Neil Armstrong (Unsong)
Manny Armstrong
Armstrong (Reboot)

A long list eh.

Harley Quinn (Post-Crisis) vs Haruko Haruhara
VS
Harley Quinn (Post-Crisis) vs Gwenpool
Now this.

Yeah Universal clash happened 2 months after GvS2. lol Although GT Goku is now Universal so oddly shouldn't GvS1 Supes lose if we used consistency.

Controversially(...?) I think Sweet Tooth probably should've beaten Joker. No way Joker beats a mecha, even if he beats Kane outside of mech and I've still yet to see Jokermobile seriously scale to Batmobile in terms of feats.

For Simon vs Kyle, the size difference is biggest in anything bar Thanos vs Darkseid technicality. Its at bare minimum Galaxy+ sized and goes beyond Universe vs a human. Some Lanterns created Unis, but did Kyle create anything that big? Its essentially a guy vs an atom because cosmos are biiig.

ddk523q-ec60e34b-e035-40cc-8586-b94b7808746d.png

Tron Bonne vs Nami (Mega Man VS One Piece)

Connections:
Two Pirate girls who are good at stealing and at using others to get what they want.
Both also, at the beginning of their stories, tried to collect a huge amount of cash for some bad guy to save their loved ones, just for that bad guy to cheat in some way to make these girls get even more money infinitely.

Yeah it does

The animation and dialogue potential isn't good due to the size difference and the fact that there's not really any interesting way to make them fight IMO, Kyle is completely incapable of interacting with Simon due to Type 1 shit unless you give him wierd nonstandard outer shit, which is what the matchup depends entirely on.

If Kyle wins it literally just becomes another Ben vs Hal or Wally vs Archie
Kyle can create mechs and kaijus, that's pretty much perfect for Simon

I think the idea was Joker could manipulate Sweet Tooth with his better intelligence. IIRC Death Battle also has 8-B Batman.
8-B Batman with standard gadgets and armor.
9-C to 9-B Batman naked and barehanded.

Not confusing at all.

In foot, I suppose, but dumb realistically, how could Joker talk to someone in a loud mech. Esp. if Joker was in Batmobile too.
Joker-mobile should have some communication device as a reasonable assumption.

Kyle can create mechs and kaijus, that's pretty much perfect for Simon
This.

Do they have strong arms tho?
Steven, Alex & Olivier, and the Ben 10 alien actually have really strong ones. Neil has unknown lifting strength but has great striking strength.

I understand not a lot of people are interested in Super Duper Sumos but I am surprised not quite some people are interested in literal hip whip girls.

Fight starting with Joker stealing ST's ice cream with a "yoink" was real good.

Tho... I guess Joker vs ST is slightly awkward as a match. Kane can fight outside of his ST, but he gets heavily smacked and is absolutely more commonly a car vehicle user. Joker has Jokermobile but that's frankly bit too uncommon. It makes me wonder if Joker had any better match, but say Green Goblin would've been meh. I also wonder could Batmobile have helped Bats in vs Black Panther.

Sorry, even if I'm just oddly musing on this fight and even IF the results are wrong somehow, I agree that its a really good episode. I can't properly explain how did DB's became that less "classic" over the time. Is it really just cause fights are rarely long?

That anniversary cast said they were at one point getting a burn out and you know what? I think it showed. S3 started it a bit in non-Torrian fights but it mostly shows in S4. S4 was mostly really average. Even if we have gotten much less true classics, DB has improved a lot from S4 days.

So, which Final Fantasy matchups do you guys like?
Kain Highwind VS Cu Chulainn (Fate)
Gilgamesh VS Miyamoto Musashi (Fate)
Bartz Klauser VS Amazo or EMIYA
Shinryu VS Lavos
The Creator (After Years) VS. Brainiac
Yuna VS Lucy Heartfilia
Bahamut VS Godzilla
Sabin Rene Figaro VS Kevin (Trials of Mana)
Vivi Ornitier VS Geno
Zidane Tribal VS Hawkeye (Trials of Mana)
Cecil Harvey VS Alucard (Castlevania)
Golbez VS Zod (DC)
Firion VS Ragna the Bloodedge
Ultimecia VS Fusion Zamasu

So if 682 vs Doomsday ever happens, they'd probably use Composite Doomsday to make the fight fair and also so they don't need to pick and choose stuff for 682 (Though debatably the termination attempts and original file would be sufficient).

Beyond the main comics, are there any really broken versions of Doomsday?

I had said it before and I had shall say it again till death battle makes it.

Ladybug vs Spiderman
de77r5i-bf31fc02-c6ca-4c72-9b47-e67f70a028b9.jpg

The reason why I keep saying this is because a lot of people keep on underestimating ladybug and to see a death battle on this would be fantastic especially since its more than popular so I'm sure it'll help bring in a lot of views. There's also the fact that they know about the show already.

I had said it before and I had shall say it again till death battle makes it.

Ladybug vs Spiderman
de77r5i-bf31fc02-c6ca-4c72-9b47-e67f70a028b9.jpg

The reason why I keep saying this is because a lot of people keep on underestimating ladybug and to see a death battle on this would be fantastic especially since its more than popular so I'm sure it'll help bring in a lot of views. There's also the fact that they know about the show already.

i do not like that MU
I personally would rather see Randy Cunningham fight Ladybug.

Yes, Randy isn't as popular as Spider-Man, but there had be more than enough comic books characters for my taste, and i would rather see more varieties.
I take that over Spidey vs Ladybug
What's the connections for Spidey vs Ladybug anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back