• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me just posting my most wanted MU as of now
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
asura_vs_broly_by_kenshinryougi_deef6q3-fullview.jpg

Someday

Death Battle invited everyone to throw a lot of questions regarding the recent and upcoming Death Battle episodes.

I may actually want to check if there are some matchups for Dreamworks, CN, Disney, Nintendo and Square Enix. Or to be specific, Kung Fu Panda, Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy.

Should I remind them Lightning Farron vs Shulk is overdue?
And that Aleph vs KOS-MOS is just the choice of culture?
Or Loki vs Toffee is actually a good spiritual sequel to Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man Randy Savage but with real connections?

Goku vs Superman 2 sure as hell shit shouldn't be on there
Even if Goku's flanderized and more like his Abridged self, Superman's handled pretty well to my knowledge.

The guy who originally made the World of Cardboard speech giving someone a World of Cardboard speech is nice, and a kill that minimized collateral damage is more respect than Zack Snyder gave him (Even if there would be literally zero collateral damage if both were in character).

Goku vs Superman 2 should never have happened, or at least it should have waited until Dragon Ball Super had more time to develop and for Death Battle to become unwilling to falsify feats for the sake of making a fake point.

Oh I was mistaken big L for the Beast, though it seems so sites lump his mentions in with the leviathan for some reason. Though still
behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth.
That's even better lol
And before anyone asks
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back