• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Omnipotent is just kinda thrown around as a term, it really dosn't mean much. Nova from Gunvolt called himself omnipotent.

It's funny you mention this, when considering that I soft dropped Re: Creators. Altair first line is that she describes herself as Omnipitent, and here I am thinking "bitch, you're an outlier in a series that peaks at City Level. You have no right to speak in the matter".

Needless to say I was taken out of the moment.

This time on statistics, winning streaks and losing streaks:

Win Streaks
DC#2 7 Raven, Fate, Nightwing, Darkseid, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern
DC#3 5 Static, Canary, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, Wally West
Dragon Ball 5 Satan, 18, Roshi, Beerus, Broly
DC#1 3 Flash, Joker, Doomsday
Marvel 3 Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man
Mortal Kombat 3 Scorpion, Sonya, Sub-Zero
Pokemon 3 Mewtwo, Lucario, Machamp
Sonic? 3 Sonic, Metal Sonic?, Tails

Loss Streaks
Street Fighter 6 Bison, Ryu, Dan, Cammy, Ken, Balrog
Marvel#1 4 Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Thor, Miquel
Marvel#2 3 Strange, Carnage, DareDevil
Dragon Ball 3 Goku, Buu, Goku
Mortal Kombat 3 Johnny Cage, Sindel, Goro
Sonic 3 Metal, Sonic, Archie Sonic
Power Rangers 3 Tigerzord, Megazord, Dragonzord
DC 3 Red Hood, Batgirl, Lex

Should we count streaks of 2? List is really big with those.

On the Versus thread here Sonic vs Kirito was extremely heated, but Sonic won and SAO got a huge downgrade

I figured it was something like that. And yeah the nerfs were kinda warranted, albeit slightly harsh (again, I would have put Star King Kirito at 6-A because of the sky parse thing after PoH).

Another idea I had was Aincrad vs Eggmanland or Death Egg, but for now it's probably grasping at straws.

People are really oddly heated about Sonic vs SAO and I’m baffled why
Should I be angrier as SAO vs Log Horizon and SAO vs Bofuri is not heated up enough?

On the Versus thread here Sonic vs Kirito was extremely heated, but Sonic won and SAO got a huge downgrade
With such a downgrade MAYBE even Maple can actually take even Underworld Kirito down.

Teen Titans are 2-0
Raven and Nightwing won in their matchups.
Cyborg is going to win his (unless thrown with some really OP cyborg or android/gynoid).
Starfire again should win hers.
The opening (for an L) is Beast Boy. Which Rooster Teeth missed a chance in bringing him against Ben Tennyson. (Wait Beast Boy still wins if Superdog is allowed.)

My Half-Brother's a military recruiter, and he works absolutely absurd hours every single day with almost no vacation time. I swear, this country acts like we're actively in the middle of a world war.
Well thanks to some leaders who force the US to continue the wars. But enough political talk.

Raven and Nightwing won in their matchups.
Also wally got a W

Starfire again should win hers.
The opening (for an L) is Beast Boy. Which Rooster Teeth missed a chance in bringing him against Ben Tennyson. (Wait Beast Boy still wins if Superdog is allowed.)
Also who are Starfires opponents and doesn't Beast boy have anything else besides Ben?

image0.jpg
1623847594033.png
image0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back