• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me just posting my most wanted MU as of now
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
asura_vs_broly_by_kenshinryougi_deef6q3-fullview.jpg
You have 2 Asura matchups.

What about Monkie Kid vs Monkey Prince? Two different representative inspired by the OG classic Chinese literature Sun Wukong?
(I have a feeling people just hate it because this is easily another W for DC or nobody loves Lego)

Now, Captain Universe Spider-Man, Godbuster Iron Man, Dreadpool... who do you think would (or should) fight against Hellbat Batman?

Oh feats from the Christian Bible... Reminds me how messy the Xenosaga verse is. ... Or is it? Or if the feats and cosmology are not as impressive as our blogs say otherwise? Will Aleph vs KOS-MOS settle this?

What about Monkie Kid vs Monkey Prince? Two different representative inspired by the OG classic Chinese literature Sun Wukong?
(I have a feeling people just hate it because this is easily another W for DC or nobody loves Lego)
Maybe. But I perfer Monkie Kid (Lego Monkie Kid) VS Boruto Uzumaki (Naruto) though it is another Naruto L.

For Monkey Prince, it is better to wait until he has more stories.

Anyway, who could be Sun Wukong's (JttW, 1986 Chinese television series) opponent?

In fact, there are Sun Wukong profiles we haven't added yet, such as 1986 television series one (extremely popular in mainland C and the main theme has become a symbol) and SMITE one.

Maybe. But I perfer Monkie Kid (Lego Monkie Kid) VS Boruto Uzumaki (Naruto) though it is another Naruto L.

For Monkey Prince, it is better to wait until he has more stories.

Anyway, who could be Sun Wukong's (JttW, 1986 Chinese television series) opponent?

In fact, there are Sun Wukong profiles we haven't added yet, such as 1986 television series one (extremely popular in mainland C and the main theme has become a symbol) and SMITE one.
There will be tens if not hundreds of profiles for different TV and movie shows of Sun Wukong from the OG Journey to the West.

And anyone sure Monkie Kid is comparable to Boruto in the first place?

Last edited:
340f7398-071c-4748-9111-5cee2cf2f3d6

This TN isn't mine as it was requested.
Connections:
Big Militaristic characters that are extremely loyal and follow a ruler that they follow no matter what(Potemkin follows Gabriel while Gamagōri follows Satsuki). While they’re both imitating in size, they both have a soft side in which they care about others. They both also helped said ruler overthrow another ruler(Potemkin helped Gabriel overthrow the corruption rule of Zepp while Gamagōri helped Satsuki overthrow Ragyo.)

so basically a concept can be: "Person who would suggest an mu would participate on chipping for score, up to "number" of mu's
Then others would vote and the commission (200 $) would be divided to the count of "number" people who participated."
That's the idea exactly.

We should also try to describe what we want from the commission since that's a thing for Yates' commissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back