• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're on the subject of score cards, I decided to whip this together:

Deep_Consort_Lashings_-_Tyrea_vs_Ilia_theme_render.png

Alright, but seriously though, what should we do about the money thing?
  1. What price should we go for on the commission?
  2. How should we gather the money?
My idea is somewhere in the middle ground depending on how much we're willing to pay each and the money gathering seems like it'd work best with a crowdfunding site.

Guys I'm depressed. Hit me with your favorite matchups so I can distract myself with analyzing please. (If want to know why I feel down, two words: Ragnarok anime)
I have a few active threads if you want:

Oh and after looking at Red Reviews videos, I can say that Ronald McDonald is a VS combatant I didn't even know I wanted. Do us a favour, aight lad?

Teasers (some may know already)

1. Luis Cruz will be animating something very unique for a future Death Battle episode next week.
2. Said from the Death battle Cast, one to a few Death Battle episodes will be super long - longer than the longest episode in the first half of Season 8.
(So... Either a character with a super long backstory, or multiple characters with super long backstories, or a vast array of arsenals.)
lets see
the longest fight this season so far has been LexDoom being 3:42
Galactus vs Unicron will defiantly be long as hell given both character's backstory and abilities my guess around 6-7 Min
idk what episodes will fit that criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back