• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For instance while listening to this, my brain automatically thought: "Yo this pretty fits for trailer of Raz vs Ness" since it's thematically fits the "mystery" of franchises, in bonus it's gives a feels of how those franchises can be creepy at times.

That's a point (and it's one I'm sure is as obvious as the air we breathe), make sure the music you're using is a clean rip. If I'm using RWBY V8 OST "Sky is falling" and wonder why Yang asking about backup sounds out of place... perhaps I should wait.

That's a point (and it's one I'm sure is as obvious as the air we breathe), make sure the music you're using is a clean rip. If I'm using RWBY V8 OST "Sky is falling" and wonder why Yang asking about backup sounds out of place... perhaps I should wait.
Yeah, should wait for psychonauts 2, but atm we have what we have, so probably will upgrade trailer after a few month.

image0.jpg

S8 winner BR

I think Shadow's immeasurable speed end literally just murders everyone before the fight even starts.
I think Rooster Teeth only buys Archie Super Shadow and not classic or modern game Shadow.

The point is Star Butterfly only has MHS barely scratching mach 1000 and her AP with specific spells may not even scale to her durability unless she actively summons a mech suit.

Improved that template now.

ExtendedMatchupRatingTemplateForeground.png

ExtendedMatchupRatingTemplateBackground.png
Offtopic

What will be your list of opponents in a Death Battle if Charles Xavier gets into one?

I can currently thinking of

image0.jpg

S8 winner BR
Doom takes the rest easily.
So the real battle royale is at among Star Butterfly, Shadow the Hedgehog, Cloud Strife, King Mickey and Po (while Po can be wanked for his immortality in Death Battle and Mickey downplayed from not scaling to yet better stuffs)
Heihachi is just lucky enough to be above Blake.
Blake is at the bottom.

i have it like this
Dr.Doom >>> Hyper(?) Shadow > Super Shadow = Star >= King Mickey >= Cloud >= Death Battle Po > Heihachi > VBW Po >>> Blake

Last edited:
It was him, Demise, and Vaati that kept everyone so high. But all 3 of them are getting their feats tossed in the trash, and the High 6-A feats from Skyward Sword we were going to fall back are getting recalced to High 7-A. Unless something happens to the High 6-C feat from the Majoras Mask bosses, everyone will likely be Low 6-B via upscaling to them.

a little bit off topic.

but what are the limits of doctor dooms power stealer machine?

it was in the lex luthor vs dr. doom explanation.

Why should it work on god tier beings.

wouldn't a god tier being exist outside of concepts like matter and anything that exists in a universe. since intelligent mortals need to make powerful weapons out of stuff that exists in the world. you can't make things out of non-existing stuff.

surely that device was made of things that existed in the universe. (you can't make something out of nothing) and god tier beings transcend that kind of stuff.

a little bit off topic.

but what are the limits of doctor dooms power stealer machine?

it was in the lex luthor vs dr. doom explanation.

Why should it work on god tier beings.

wouldn't a god tier being exist outside of concepts like matter and anything that exists in a universe. since intelligent mortals need to make powerful weapons out of stuff that exists in the world. you can't make things out of non-existing stuff.

surely that device was made of things that existed in the universe. (you can't make something out of nothing) and god tier beings transcend that kind of stuff.
Do not question Doom's technology development process, for it is his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back