• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we think the Lake Trio (Pokemon) could go up against?

ani_bw_482.gif
ani_bw_480.gif
ani_bw_481.gif

Dude made this in the discord
Ash_Ketchum_Matchups.png
Did... did you just put Nate under Naruto and Deku? Did you seriously Say that naruto and MHA are a better opponent than yo kai watch? A series that not only has battled for most popular series In japan with Pokémon on multiple occasions, but is called a pokemon ripoff by every other Pokémon fan? Did you just ask me to bash your head in with a bat? Choose your answers wisely!

Btw I hate the fact that Hero Prinny scales to Overlords especially since the scarf is meant to turn off their explosion ability not give them stat boosts. Curse the second game too as that gives major credence to Hero Prinny scaling as I could explain away HP winning in the first game against top tiers.

Did... did you just put Nate under Naruto and Deku? Did you seriously Say that naruto and MHA are a better opponent than yo kai watch? A series that not only has battled for most popular series In japan with Pokémon on multiple occasions, but is called a pokemon ripoff by every other Pokémon fan? Did you just ask me to bash your head in with a bat? Choose your answers wisely!
Re read my post
Dude made this in the discord
Ash_Ketchum_Matchups.png
Not me someone else

Rayquaza, Smaug, Deathwing, Ridley, Acnologia
Hmm most of these depend on scaling.
According to vsbattles let's see...
If we use full composite ghidorah (db style) but with vsbattles feats then Ghidorah solos.
If we use movie/anime only feats then he probably solos as well.
If we use non-anime movie only then he loses to ridley probably.

By DB logic... Idk. They are way too confusing with all of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back