• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's basically Endo-sym/Bleeding Edge but on crack and mixed with strong phasing, really good armour regen and is just generally stronger than his previous standard suits, including even being able to shapeshift and take on traits of his other armours. It also has a "zero-point energy bubble" which apparently drains an excessive amount of energy, just like his energy absorption (another possible point in his favour in outlasting), his suit can also fight perfectly automatically without him inside of it, letting him gang up on poor batman with a stronger armour while the Model-Prime distracts.

Edit: in before they scale Hellbat to Trueform Darkseid

Huh...okay guys...hear me out, but with this being a legacy match up and all....what if instead of it being Hellbat vs X ironman suit....it's a call back to Batman vs Spiderman and they use Captain Universe Spiderman...

It should be a much closer fight than if batman fought ironman, and they both have solid win cons Hellbat should possibly have AP, but i can't rightly remember where Captain universe places with Heralds, as well as absorption (thoug i don't think he'd be able to depower spiderman, he should be able to greatly weaken him enough to beat. Meanwhile Spidey has matter manip (like turning Batman into glass or simply destroying the Hellbat armour on the atomic level possibly) and can outlast.

Last edited:
Doesn’t Batman also have his “Final Suit” which is even stronger then the Hellbat without the whole “Killing him” problem.
Yes and No, it's unclear if it's physically on par with Hellbat, it's main function is seeing into a persons heart and changing their mind, and SHOULD have atleast some motherbox powers as it has components of them in it, also i'm not sure if he even kept that suit or not (especially since he technically only built it in the future of that one universe that didn't actually exist yet and then the Worldforger gave it to him. It's kind of more just a general haxier suit over all though

Huh...okay guys...hear me out, but with this being a legacy match up and all....what if instead of it being Hellbat vs X ironman suit....it's a call back to Batman vs Spiderman and they use Captain Universe Spiderman...

It should be a much closer fight than if batman fought ironman, and they both have solid win cons Hellbat should possibly have AP, but i can't rightly remember where Captain universe places with Heralds, as well as absorption (thoug i don't think he'd be able to depower spiderman, he should be able to greatly weaken him enough to beat. Meanwhile Spidey has matter manip (like turning Batman into glass or simply destroying the Hellbat armour on the atomic level possibly) and can outlast.
doubt it DB doesn't do two Rematches in one season and most would Spidey to fight someone else than beating Bruce again

ya better push a good alt for Kazuya otherwise he's gonna be fighting Wesker

I think I know one that is overdue...

Tigressstet.gif

Best thing he had was restraining Orochi while in his riot of blood state, temporarely tho, Orochi wasnt giving it his all, he was gonna unleash more
He does scale to Kyo, who ultimately took Orochi down, though.
Ash also beat his riot of blood state and stole his flame
Ash also beat Chizuru and the main villain of an arc. Ash is no weakling.

He does scale to Kyo, who ultimately took Orochi down, though.
No to the last part, one, riot of blood iori beat Kyo ass and Ash would then come beat him and take his flame, two, Kyo sealed Orochi thats what Chizuru more or less told him to do, in regular endings Orochi smiles and wonders why mortals try to struggle against him and goes back to sleep, even in kof14 its shown they seal him again

None physically messes with Orochi, he is the strongest character in the series, except prolly Verse, but after relooking some stuff, gonna check that matter later
Ash also beat Chizuru and the main villain of an arc. Ash is no weakling.
Never implied that, but Iori while scaling better then Geese to stuff in kof, he isnt now matching the gap woth his opponent, also unless Iori has more then just flames , stunning and sharp like nails, Kazuya bullies him in hax bad, let alone resists all his shit

By the way, update on Smash Bracket. They aren't using Power Scaling, not because they don't believe it should be used, but rather to keep things interesting as an alternate method. A gimmick, if you will. They even said they'd look at Death Battles and talk about how they would do it, but specifically noted such a thing as not being a "Debunk".

There is a special place in hell for scumbags like you. Just because DBX isn’t supposed to be correct, doesn’t mean you commit the 8th deadly sin.
If I could've voted in time I would've picked sans as well hahahaha.
Who would make a better opponent for terrarian if Steve would get curbstomped by him?
Could just use Steve either way. The animation itself doesn't need to reflect the battle, just represent a cool-ass battle like how Cloud Strife vs Link (2021) did even though they did say Cloud was wayy faster I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶u̶p̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶x̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶i̶r̶c̶.
Robloxian?

The main issue with using Roblox is that, while the games are their own canons, any good matchups would probably be using a "literally who" verse that nobody in the mainstream audience would know about. The most popular one that I could think of is the Peacekeeper from Arcane Adventures since they're also an RPG-oriented character who just appeared outta nowhere in their respective verse with the main goal of "ooohh noo you gotta kill the big bad who's reviving dead god(s)" before getting stronger and stronger as they venture out in the world. Think Peacekeeper has wayy better range since they did lift a giant-ass continent out of the ground, Terrarian has an advantage through elemental resistance (if Ankh shield does that good enough) and having more weapons to use. Both are even matched in physical strength if you consider Terrarian scaling to Moon Lord/Celestial Pillars as a legit feat.

I've been playing a game called Catalog Gear Place for a while and the player character from that game could be a good combatant (even though CGP is barely known, unfortunately) since both sides have a fuckton of weapons they can use and both have quite the tendency to add more and more into their arsenal in the weirdest ways possible. Think it would be in favor of the roblock man since he has a weapon that lets him steal souls by looking at the enemy.

Still though, both matchups would be really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back