• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, more statistics. Lets see how well multi character franchises have done.

A win is +1. A loss is -1. Same franchise fight is 0, like Mega Man BR.

Multi character Franchise Records
DC +9
Dragon Ball +3
Metroid +2(or +1 depending on if remaster counts as separate)
Godzilla +2
Kirby +2
Metal Gear +2
Kingdom Hearts +2
TMNT +1
Killer Instinct +1
Fatal Fury +1
Pokemon +1
RWBY +1
One Piece +1
Mario 0
Darkstalkers 0
BlazBlue 0
Transformers 0
MLP 0
Final Fantasy 0
He-Man 0
Gundam 0
Digimon 0
DMC 0
Overwatch 0
Tekken 0
One-Punch Man 0
MHA 0
Sonic -1
Legend of Zelda -1
Fairy Tail -1
Star Wars -2(or -1 depending on if remaster counts as separate)
Mortal Kombat -2
Mega Man -2
Soul Calibur -2
Power Rangers -2
Street Fighter -3
Naruto -3
Marvel -5

I feel like redos of the same fight should override the past one, considering DB themselves comment on old videos saying “these are outdated, check the new one” and remasters with the same fight shouldn’t count since well, it’s basically just the same fight and same result

dbnp4ax-808ef2bc-63fc-497d-8f56-2822c25545ce.png

we need ed in death battle.

however in order to get him to fight. he has 10 pebbles in his shows. one pebble for each toe.

I wonder when the team will ever do a slasher themed match for halloween.
Idk how much of a stomp this is given I don't know that much about Slasher, but Tyrian Callows sounds like something they'd do.

Although tbh, I think our scorpion friend should be reserved for either Munkhar (Xenoblade) or Accelerator (To Aru Index / Railgun). I was also going to bring up Viral (Gurren Lagann), but his lack of CQC makes this a false equivalency, so...

I remember seeing something similar when Obi Wan vs Kakashi happened, the guy screamed probably even more louder than on that video.
That happens.

Speaking of, @The_Smashor I remade wright vs naegi trailer so you can watch/rate it now (Also made Raz vs Ness trailer, though I had some sound problems on it). Imo I probably should still understand how to make those effect of text being mixed with light, how DB makes with their trailers (and I still couldn't find needed printing style).

I remember seeing something similar when Obi Wan vs Kakashi happened, the guy screamed probably even more louder than on that video.
That happens.

Speaking of, @The_Smashor I remade wright vs naegi trailer so you can watch/rate it now (Also made Raz vs Ness trailer, though I had some sound problems on it). Imo I probably should still understand how to make those effect of text being mixed with light, how DB makes with their trailers (and I still couldn't find needed printing style).
Does your editing software have Blending options?

I mean, I've made more than a few custom trailers myself. If we're going to start spreading tips, count me in:

I have no idea how to get good music

Some sources:

I personally plan on making Gunvolt vs Miriam, as well as some other matches I like, but I've run into some problems
  1. I have no idea how to get good music
  2. Miriam has jack all in terms of cinematic footage
I believe music usually should feel thematic for both at some point.

For instance while listening to this, my brain automatically thought: "Yo this pretty fits for trailer of Raz vs Ness" since it's thematically fits the "mystery" of franchises, in bonus it's gives a feels of how those franchises can be creepy at times.

Shortly the music is hard to find because when listening it should give a spirit of both.

That's how technically music fits also to other DB trailers, Steven vs Star took the style similar to both SVTFOE and SU at same time, Cloud vs Link took a "heroic" spirit of the franchises, Mob vs Tatsumaki used that "electro-psychic" music style which also fitted to Mob's and Tatsumaki's aggression and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back