• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I hate the fact that Hero Prinny scales to Overlords especially since the scarf is meant to turn off their explosion ability not give them stat boosts. Curse the second game too as that gives major credence to Hero Prinny scaling as I could explain away HP winning in the first game against top tiers.
I like Disgaea so Hero Prinny winning is based imo, dood.

I like Disgaea so Hero Prinny winning is based imo, dood.
Oh I don't mind HP winning and considering how insane Disgaea is, I expected it. I just don't know why Hero Prinny is just so much stronger than a normal Prinny. Probably just an oversight on the game creators but I am not gonna dismiss just because it seems random. Especially since the series kinda have random moments anyway.

Wait, why did it get banned?
Iirc "the grandbull" guy reported my video... (the assumption comes simply when I went to Gmail to look who banned video and I saw an avatar of this channel)

Probably because I was dumb enough to forget put a link to the music but tbh, I made the trailer just for fun and test my skills with a Filmora (video redactor), I wasn't even expecting much to get views.

But ironically after I made a trailer almost every channel that makes trailers decided to make a fan trailer for this.

I may now upload one of the first version on YouTube but I'm gonna warn that one of the visual part of the trailer meant to be accelerated and style text was different and more accurate to original DB style text.

Wesker apparently
Wesker is "tangling around and sort of defeated by Chris Redfield" tier. (Chris Redfield is slightly stronger but less skilled than Leon Kennedy tier)
Kazuya is... Tangling around Jin Kazama and Heihachi Mishima tier.

I am sure most people will not like this matchup or want it just to feed Resident Evil an L. Or they are not cultured enough to appreciate other Albert Wesker or Kazuya Mishima matchups.

I heard someone mentioning The Powerpuff Girls could be their opponents.
I smell a Goro vs Machamp sequel.

Anyway are The Powerpuff Girls already pit against the Dragon Z Boys tho? Screwattack even had a Community Death Battle on it before.

The Three Golden Godesses
Who?

This might work?

Maybe. Battle of fighters who due to constantly fighting would develop an addiction to it, causing them to leave home planets on a quest to find worthy opponents in order to satisfy their obsessive blood thirst looks cool.

High 6-A Boros vs 5-B Thokk is not so much a stomp by Death Battle standard.
Oh this also feed Invincible a W after Omni-Man lost to Bardock or Invincible lost to Gohan.
... Except Invincible top tiers will not be 5-B and my more devoted calc group members are finding new feats to retier them.

I wanna make trailers too, don't got a good computer tho, wanted to make mashups too

Was trying to do one of Hikari no Willpower and Devil trigger
Or we need some good video editing or even music composing software? Any good ones recommended?

Last edited:
Wesker is "tangling around and sort of defeated by Chris Redfield" tier. (Chris Redfield is slightly stronger but less skilled than Leon Kennedy tier)
Kazuya is... Tangling around Jin Kazama and Heihachi Mishima tier.

I am sure most people will not like this matchup or want it just to feed Resident Evil an L. Or they are not cultured enough to appreciate other Albert Wesker or Kazuya Mishima matchups.
They win most of their matchups dont they? But I guess it would be sad to hand wesker the L
Also what Oleggator said, minus the pirate part maybe, I mean I can't really stop you. Also I dont know many free ones, sorry

Oh I don't mind HP winning and considering how insane Disgaea is, I expected it. I just don't know why Hero Prinny is just so much stronger than a normal Prinny.
Well, it's disgaea. Baal in a Prinny suit is usually the strongest enemy in the game. Also, a single Carnage Dimension Prinny can reach final boss tier in Disgaea 5. Then there's the fact that D6 implies that zombies are right next to prinnies at the bottom of the totem pole, and yet the main character is a zombie that became OP as hell.

So nothing is out of the realm of possibility in Disgaea.

Improved that template now.

ExtendedMatchupRatingTemplateForeground.png

ExtendedMatchupRatingTemplateBackground.png
I think i'm doing this right
GSiQ5df.jpg

Does DB still not accept Mega Man scaling to Duo or what? Going back to the Battle Royale I noticed they put Rock at High 6-A, Relativistic+ scaling to Quick Man, and placed his feat of piloting Space Rush at Massively Hypersonic, a fair bit below where we have him
They brought this up in Ultron vs Sigma. Something about Duo not using his full potential in his fight with Rock making scaling iffy.

Best opponents for Sonic the Hedgehog (if they reuse him):
  • The One: Mega Man: Blue video game mascots and some of the most recognizable icons in the gaming industry. Their archenemies, Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily, are ridiculously tenacious mad scientists out for world domination, and as such, their primary opponents are robots. Also there were two canon crossovers where they fought and both ended in a stalemate.
Good alts:
Rainbow Dash: Blue, talking animals with carefree, easygoing, and prideful personalities. Both use and draw power from magical macguffins enriched by good feelings and the bonds of friendship: the Chaos Emeralds and Elements of Harmony. Also speed lol.

Eh:
Please don’t:
  • Sash Lilac: Obvious reasons
  • Son Goku: Spiky hair and similar looking Super Forms...?
  • Mario: Because Sega and Nintendo had a rivalry a decade ago and Sonic was done dirty in their rematch. But nah just kidding please don’t to the same MU a third time in a row lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back