• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, does Mario have any feats that are arguably immeasurable speed
Literally the only thing I’ve heard is maybe the Void in SPM being immeasurable due to consuming a Timeline but that scales to Nobody as far as I can tell

and if you do count that, really that’s even more reason for Sonic to be immeasurable considering Solaris and Time Eater do the Same thing, and Sonic would just have a higher scaling chain in Immeasurable

I've decided to put it in the season finale spot, because imho this is the match that deserves it the most, also because the only 2D season finale we had was Pinky Pie vs Deadpool and it sucked
VSB_does_DB.png

I just noticed that we didn't had a single 3D episode yet, huh
VSB_does_DB.png
Gilgamesh vs Doctor Doom. I'm gonna actually say 3D since Gilgamesh has some surprisingly good options for 3D models (Grand/Order Arcade, the one in the lower left, is my personal favorite for this) and a 3D environment would give a much better scale of the number of GIlgamesh's weapons. Doom of course also has his UMVC3 model, but his Ultimate Alliance 3 model is more detailed. The GOA and UA3 models match pretty well I'd say. The only sacrifice a 3D fight would have is that it would be harder to do the funny Foot Dive.

Gilgamesh vs Doctor Doom. I'm gonna actually say 3D since Gilgamesh has some surprisingly good options for 3D models (Grand/Order Arcade, the one in the lower left, is my personal favorite for this) and a 3D environment would give a much better scale of the number of GIlgamesh's weapons. Doom of course also has his UMVC3 model, but his Ultimate Alliance 3 model is more detailed. The GOA and UA3 models match pretty well I'd say. The only sacrifice a 3D fight would have is that it would be harder to do the funny Foot Dive.
I love the fact that we didn't even do the half, but we already have more new franchises than season 7
VSB_does_DB.png

Ok, so i had a fun idea in my head, basically we should add our favorite MUs on the DB dream season template and by the end we would see what kind of season we would come up with.
Rules:
  1. 16 episodes
  2. Only one MU at a person
I'll be first:
VS_battles_DB_thread_does_season_9.png

I love the fact that we didn't even do the half, but we already have more new franchises than season 7
VSB_does_DB.png

Ah, what the hell...

VSB_does_DB_-_My_Take.png

What's that MU?
Also why did you remove Doom vs Gilgamesh?

Oh whoops, I was using a earlier version of the Grid. Thanks for the edit.

Anyway, the Matchup? Mechon Fiora (Xenoblade) vs Emil Ratatosk (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World)

• The half-dead in possession of world-creating gods (Mayneth / Ratotosk)
  • Said God is also related to main/contemporary in some way (Mayneth has a history with Zanza, as does Shulk with Fiora / Marta is in possession of Ratotosk's core for most of the game, hence her feelings towards Emil).
  • Dead parents by way of a villain that the closest associates are spent pursuing (Mechon / Lloyd OR Richter, depending on your frame of reference) only to find out they're either morally grey or not actually evil / misunderstood.
  • Hosts (Fiora/Emil) somewhat lose access to said gods towards the back leg of their respective adventures (Mayneth killed by Zanza / Ratatosk lying dormant within Emil until after endgame bouts with Richter).
  • Both represent a special need (Both are dual personality, Fiora questions the Homs/Mechon identity, Emil is Bipolar).
(That last one was a bit of a stretch, I'll admit)

Anyway, the Matchup? Mechon Fiora (Xenoblade) vs Emil Ratatosk (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World)

• The half-dead in possession of world-creating gods (Mayneth / Ratotosk)
  • Said God is also related to main/contemporary in some way (Mayneth has a history with Zanza, as does Shulk with Fiora / Marta is in possession of Ratotosk's core for most of the game, hence her feelings towards Emil).
  • Dead parents by way of a villain that the closest associates are spent pursuing (Mechon / Lloyd OR Richter, depending on your frame of reference) only to find out they're either morally grey or not actually evil / misunderstood.
  • Hosts (Fiora/Emil) somewhat lose access to said gods towards the back leg of their respective adventures (Mayneth killed by Zanza / Ratatosk lying dormant within Emil until after endgame bouts with Richter).
  • Both represent a special need (Both are dual personality, Fiora questions the Homs/Mechon identity, Emil is Bipolar).
(That last one was a bit of a stretch, I'll admit)
Sounds cool

Just listened to the track, and it's pretty great.

Although I wish it wasn't so skewed towards FFVII, there was a nice part where the Song of Storms plays but besides that there's not a lot of Zelda going on in this song, it's mostly a FFVII track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back