• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree that it's a shitty match then
No i dont, i went off from your idiotic logic
And no, my problem isn't it being one sided. I'm glad Joker stomps. I just think it's a bad MU iwth bad connections.
Bad match up.....bad connections....given your track record with your opinions shouldnt be surprising
Um

I said my gender because you called me "boi". I don't know what you're on about about special treatment. What's your problem?
Boi wasnt for gender calling in that sentence you bum, its like when you say "oh boy" or so

Also my problem with you is how you act typically and i now know better why, keep your shit to yourself and your 🗑 opinion

And on today's episode of "Joycap posts Xenoblade VS MU charts that no one will respond to because I post these that late at night":

Reyn:
MU4Reyn.png

Fiora (Mechon / Mayneth):
MU4Fiora.png

The idea of Reyn being in Death Battle before shulk is great, i dunno why
Not sure why you bring that up when A) I posted Shulk MU charts earlier, B) I am not Rooster Teeth, who has given neither, and C) I am working to post MU charts for all of the main seven for prosperity's sake (except for maybe Sharla, she only really has one MU...).

Melia and Shulk MU charts have been posted earlier in this thread (as mentioned earlier). I only have Dunban and Riki to go, which is going to be hard because I haven't got the faintest clue where to start...

P.S: I'd like to focus on the MU ideas themselves? Thanks

Not sure why you bring that up when A) I posted Shulk MU charts earlier, B) I am not Rooster Teeth, who has given neither, and C) I am working to post MU charts for all of the main seven for prosperity's sake (except for maybe Sharla, she only really has one MU...).

Melia and Shulk MU charts have been posted earlier in this thread (as mentioned earlier). I only have Dunban and Riki to go, which is going to be hard because I haven't got the faintest clue where to start...

Oh shoot sorry didn't see the Shulk Matchup chart
I was just saying the thought was funny to me

Yo I'd be hyped for Reyn vs Goofy if it ever happened.
Should I thread that at some point?

Oh shoot sorry didn't see the Shulk Matchup chart
I was just saying the thought was funny to me
Maybe it is.

Someone said it a few posts ago - DB are as volatile as they are... well, are there any words beginning with 'V' that mean "brainfarts are us, *************"?

Bringing my take on Shulk's MUs back up:

MU4ShulkDE.png
I have done some quick search.

I don't think that HNK aura will allow Ken to see SP, despite the fact that it's described same in the series as stands, it obviously works differently, so Ken can't see the stand
Ken would still kill Jojo tho
1. Travel speed means Ken can carpet tenga kassasu or surround with mirage clones plus one zankaiken
2. Musou Tensei means Ken can phase through Jotaro's phasing attack
3. Reaction speed does not save Jotaro from AOE attacks without travel speed
4. Ken can sense stands, just cannot hurt stands directly. But can still poke Jotaro himself.

Now, with Kenshiro sufficient to kill Jotaro Kujo, why are people thinking Giorno Giovanna actually good enough against Ren Amamiya?

(Good grief Dio Brando will still defeat Alucard (Hellsing))

Are Kars vs Meruem and Domenico Pucci vs Ororo Munroe well-requested? These are way more debatable than Gioker which is a "gioke" which is not "Funny" the more a "Person" actually learns about both characters.

Brandon Yates battle music which are spoilery
His songs are usually less spoilery than those by Werewolf Therewolf.
But still Yates has some spoilery classics like Way Past Flash, Lost Ice Storm, Gods of Destruction, Frozen Fire, Full Course Will etc

oh that is like 7-A.... oh well F for scott then

Time for some calculation guys to do some calculation
(On calc requests thread?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back