• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot that Mac can beat Joker do you.

Muhahahahahaha.
Considering how Little Mac at this point is almost intentionally made the weakest Fighter in the game I hardly think he scales to a top tier
Clearly you've never played against a Little Mac at a low to mid skill level
"A skilled Roy can beat any Fox"

Crossover Fundamental Abstraction has no relation to power scaling. Can we stay on topic? Thanks.

sorry, I was the one who brought up crossovers, I was just talking about how people bring up DK for Lil Mac when discussing Mac vs Ippo

Fidget_thinking.gif

Well in this wiki i have seen the most farse thread and the biggest demostration of corruption i ever seen

cmon everyone know that sans gona win because there are like 10x bigger comunity that undertale so...
Even then, this shouldn't stop our wish to Ness for win.
If I want Ness to win and I can make him win I'll try my best to do so.

Airwing from star fox won against X-Wing from Star Wars despite of Star Wars being popular than Star Fox. Also Thor beated Vegeta which is something at least I'm not expected.

Yeah...uhh Guilty Gear got buffs and got accepted being Low 1-C.
From a discord server, nearly every character scales due to scale chain.
Though there's a debate if Sol physically scales to it though.
I can understand the Cosmology being there but why in god's name is everyone at that tier where it debatable whether Sol a top tier is at that level physically
Looks like folks just didn't care and what to scale every ****** to levels the story itself doesn't vibe with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back