• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, with Kenshiro sufficient to kill Jotaro Kujo, why are people thinking Giorno Giovanna actually good enough against Ren Amamiya?

(Good grief Dio Brando will still defeat Alucard (Hellsing))

Are Kars vs Meruem and Domenico Pucci vs Ororo Munroe well-requested? These are way more debatable than Gioker which is a "gioke" which is not "Funny" the more a "Person" actually learns about both characters.
Honestly, now that i think about it, Jojo matchups with characters with less specific hax and abilities are more interesting

Ippo was in Puzzle and Dragons, that’s about it
Reminds me of Mikasa Ackerman is in PAD and Blake Belladonna in BBCTB.

Well it's my job to get involved so see this as a warning. Chill the **** out and stop being an asshole for literally no reason.
Sorry if I am the one who start all these.

Please chill. Critical comments need no personal attacks.

We can still comment how things suck without cursing other people.

People still think Giorno is good enough for Joker because they believe GER yeets everything Joker does. I don't know enough about Persona to change their minds so hopefully DB does.
Sad.

But it does trigger me will Persona "wanks" flood to the point... They will push Noel Vermillion vs Aigis without thinking about good alternative matchups.

Taking a break from Xenoblade MU charts to post this brainwave I had a while back:

Klaus Von Reinherz (Kekkai Sensen) vs Kahuna Hala (Pokemon SM)
Klaus_Von_Reinherz_vs_Kahuna_Hala.png

The wise and muscly, with some sort of do-or-die super move around their hand or wrist.

So people bring up Mac's fight with DK for mac vs Ippo Makunouchi, so i wanted to ask, is there any crossovers with other series with games or something that would put Ippo on the same level as crossover Mac?
Ippo's PAD appearance gets him High 4-C and MFTL+ (But still blitzed by Mario MFTL+) if you respect the site's policies on crossover scaling.

...Low 1-C and Immeasurable if you say '**** it'

Welp, time to double post.

where would Baiken go?

She wouldn't. That is a colossal stomp against Dunban (not that I'm against the idea of him losing, Bercouli is there because time haxes to hell and back), and looking at her design, I don't think Dunban is into that shit.

Missing: Shanks

Now THIS is a lot better. The power tiers are at least a bit more comparable, and the 'injured teacher' angle at just a cursory glance is filled in beautifully (ok, technically it's Luffy's supposed "Idol", but I don't see that as much of a distinction worth faffing over). The only thing I can say against him is that I am not that familiar with One Piece, and I tend to veer away from series that have been running for more than 200-250 episodes if I haven't hopped on it's respective bandwagon yet. In the words of Razorfist: "There is no Japanese word for PACING".

Fine tier until further notice.

You should see her backstory though
Herpa derpa colonies of migrants. Got it.

OK but in all seriousness, the loss of friends/colleagues and the ravaging of a home town is something I could have considered a little bit more. Consider Bercouli and RotG St. Jack swapped on my own chart, then.

Still think it's a titanic stat stomp, tho. Worst part is that I can't even verify that because I've never played Guilty Gear lol.

Herpa derpa colonies of migrants. Got it.

OK but in all seriousness, the loss of friends/colleagues and the ravaging of a home town is something I could have considered a little bit more. Consider Bercouli and RotG St. Jack swapped on my own chart, then.

Still think it's a titanic stat stomp, tho. Worst part is that I can't even verify that because I've never played Guilty Gear lol.
Oh Baiken does stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back