• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway you get to say, Bardock vs Omni-Man is still more interesting than Homelander vs Omni-Man.

Yes actually, from what I've heard he'll be put to High 6-A
But how to explain this though? Cannot downgrade without a good redux calc blog. (I have done redux calc blog before but I am not too familiar with Image Comics and I am busy just IRL and in other verses)

... what is this supposed to be?

And what is this supposed to be? Someone sent me a link but is not existing anymore.

Last edited:
@Jasonsith as far as I'm aware, the argument against planet level is that they destroyed the planet by destroying the core and causing a chain reaction
Counter argument that I am too lazy and too terrified to throw at the people arguing that. Didn't peeps like Battle Beast survive the explosion albeit was knocked out. It was still a planet exploding so while them actually destroying it is BS some characters should have planet level durability.

Counter argument that I am too lazy and too terrified to throw at the people arguing that. Didn't peeps like Battle Beast survive the explosion albeit was knocked out. It was still a planet exploding so while them actually destroying it is BS some characters should have planet level durability.
Well in true calculation group fashion...

The residents' durabilities are
At least
Their own mass times half times square of their speed being hurled away by the blast.
At most
The energy taken by them relative to the planet explosion relative to their distance and their surface area.

Good someone is echoing with me despite the resistances.

Last edited:
You sure do....bayonetta has other options, also giorno vs joker is more popular and known around then any others
Gioker is still a shit MU
It aint rude, its the harsh truth, if its hurting yo feeling boi then dont take part in it🗿
Okay, so
1) It definitely is rude
2) I'm a woman
3) You've been a jerk around this thread a lot, i'm kinda tired of it

Noticed Scourge has kinda superficial connections to his popular MUs while Reverse-Flash and Black are extremely similar

• Scourge and Thawne: Evil palette swap versions of the protagonist. They’re Speedsters, and they have caused mischief on an interdimensional scale.
  • Scourge and Black: Evil palette swap versions of the protagonist with kinda similarly-colored Super Forms.
  • Black and Thawne: Time traveling, villainous ‘opposites’ of the protagonist hailing from the future and using ‘darker’ versions of their abilities (Reverse-Flash uses the Negative Speed Force and Black’s Ki techniques being black versions of Goku’s). Both their actions caused resulted in dystopian alternate future timelines, with Black’s Zero Mortals Plan turning Trunks’ timeline into a wasteland and Thawne being mostly responsible for the Flashpoint timeline. Coincidentally, Black has killed the mother of his archenemy, and both Thawne and Black view their archenemies as directly responsible for the destruction they caused due to their irresponsible time travel.
Results of each match (in my subjective but probably correct opinion):
  • Reverse-Flash vs Black: At most all Black has on Thawne is superior hand-to-hand combat skill and a sizable AP advantage via multipliers depending on what you accept. Meanwhile Thawne is significantly more versatile/haxxed, vastly more intelligent, and of course ludicrously faster.
  • Scourge vs Black: In his base form, Scourge would get vaporized by Black. Thankfully for Scourge the speed gap is too large for Black to ever get a hit in, so once Scourge realizes he can’t hurt Black he’ll go Super and mop the floor with him.
  • Reverse-Flash vs Scourge: Scourge doesn’t have a single advantage and gets stomped into the dirt.

Last edited:
Gioker is still a shit MU

Okay, so
1) It definitely is rude
2) I'm a woman
3) You've been a jerk around this thread a lot, i'm kinda tired of it
0. I know Gioker just somehow has been debated around despite true fans know how ugly that is.
2. Relax milady (Tip: if you are among those who concerns that yourself should be called a lady, mark that in your profile. On the other hand, we can use more gender-neutral terms in this area. Still not quite an idea to be spread elsewhere but this is beyond what to be discussed here)
1+3. I have met jerkier people in DBW and elsewhere.

Why does Gioker gets popular in the first place?

There should be a lot of actors into it, and I believe once those factors are found, there can be some better matchups that could replace them.

Like MAYBE Giorno Giovanna can actually fight Kamijou Touma. But I want to see how this matchup (along with my other good alternative matchups for P5 Joker) can be promoted.

Noticed Scourge has kinda superficial connections to his popular MUs while Reverse-Flash and Black are extremely similar

• Scourge and Thawne: Evil palette swap versions of the protagonist. They’re Speedsters, and they have caused mischief on an interdimensional scale.
  • Scourge and Black: Evil palette swap versions of the protagonist with kinda similarly-colored Super Forms.
  • Black and Thawne: Time traveling, villainous ‘opposites’ of the protagonist hailing from the future and using ‘darker’ versions of their abilities (Reverse-Flash uses the Negative Speed Force and Black’s Ki techniques being black versions of Goku’s). Both their actions caused resulted in dystopian alternate future timelines, with Black’s Zero Mortals Plan turning Trunks’ timeline into a wasteland and Thawne being mostly responsible for the Flashpoint timeline. Coincidentally, Black has killed the mother of his archenemy, and both Thawne and Black view their archenemies as directly responsible for the destruction they caused due to their irresponsible time travel.
Results of each match (in my subjective but probably correct opinion):
  • Reverse-Flash vs Black: At most all Black has on Thawne is superior hand-to-hand combat skill and a sizable AP advantage via multipliers depending on what you accept. Meanwhile Thawne is significantly more versatile/haxxed, vastly more intelligent, and of course ludicrously faster.
  • Scourge vs Black: In his base form, Scourge would get vaporized by Black. Thankfully for Scourge the speed gap is too large for Black to ever get a hit in, so once Scourge realizes he can’t hurt Black he’ll go Super and mop the floor with him.
  • Reverse-Flash vs Scourge: Scourge doesn’t have a single advantage and gets stomped into the dirt.
Ok, but Omega and Goetia are literally the same character as Black.

Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash is genuinely a terrible matchup if only because Black/Zamasu have two separate, far better matchups.

Who is Omega?
Him
artworks-000073832251-2cwz4p-t500x500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back