• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, i derive a sick and twisted pleasure from the suffering of others, it sustains me

849159323715239957.png

Gerudo Link vs Claudette LETS GO
LGBTQ+-philic enough for Rooster Teeth to do a DBX or even a Death pageant contest.

ow, the edge.
Composite Link makes things interesting, because DB isn't restricted by feats for just one continuity so I'd like to see where they put Link when all is said and done
We have had Leonardo vs Red Ranger Jason before. I hope they know how to tackle with that. Any Steven vs Star or Po vs Iron Fist Q&A?

ow, the edge.
Composite Link makes things interesting, because DB isn't restricted by feats for just one continuity so I'd like to see where they put Link when all is said and done
aka: they are compositing link to be more interesting and die sligthy less hard to disidia cloud

if they use dissidia wich would be a massive double standards we use link a character who links are in diferent timelines sometimes but not cloud a guy who can be argued that dissidia is canon

aka: they are compositing link to be more interesting and die sligthy less hard to disidia cloud

if they use dissidia wich would be a massive double standards we use link a character who links are in diferent timelines sometimes but not cloud a guy who can be argued that dissidia is canon
It's not argued, dissidia just literally is canon. But it doesn't matter because Cloud is being amped during dissidia, so it doesn't scale to him

I remember someone bringing up an earth bound character for her but I dont remember the name
Gunvolt vs Earthbound is actually pretty fair unless we're talking about the god tiers like Giygas, Ness, TOTU, etc... (Both Low 7-B, both lightspeed, comparable levels of hax). They're honestly probably some of the closest verses in terms of power.

Zonda vs Magneto is still my favorite though. If you don't scale Magneto to Herald Tier, he and Zonda have comparable speed and Zonda's hax means it's actually a fight. Someone that isn't me even made a CAC for it.

l85ehd28wa071.png

Edit: Apparently Earthbound just got nerfed to 8-B for everyone but the god tiers, RIP

and? they used the most powerfull form of ryuko who needs all the ropes on the planet IDK i havent watch kill la kill but still the same
Except after Ryuko absorbed Kisaragi she kept it? Senketsu died due to absorbing Shinra Kouketsu and getting overloaded, which had nothing to do with the absorption she used to get Kisaragi. They discussed that in the Q&A. Cloud was brought into dissidia by Cosmos, got the amp, and then lost it as soon as he was done.

Except after Ryuko absorbed Kisaragi she kept it? Senketsu died due to absorbing Shinra Kouketsu and getting overloaded, which had nothing to do with the absorption she used to get Kisaragi. They discussed that in the Q&A. Cloud was brought into dissidia by Cosmos, got the amp, and then lost it as soon as he was done.
oof then i think link could win this if they do bring uni link (sincerlly they arent going to brougth him because that is to much for the casuals) so both are planet level i guess?

Saber VS Darth Vader? That's...an interesting pick.
From the discord I am in:
The original Chosen Ones with special laser swords (Anakin’s Skywalker being given immense significance in universe to the point of having a force echo in The Force Awakens and Excalibur obviously being of great importance) who were accompanied all of their life by a wise mentor who’d make tons of wisecracks and smartass comments (Merlin and Obi-Wan Kenobi), a trustworthy squadron of soldiers heralded as the greatest of their time (The Knights of the Round Table and the 501st Legion) with a close personal friend who’d live on past their falling even when suffering from injuries (Bedivere and Captain Rex) who would serve on long enough to see the redemption of their friend (Bedivere seeing Goddess Rhongomyniad return to herself and Rex serving during the battle of endor where Anakin redeemed himself) and a younger warrior with a laser sword who looked up to them but would come to face them in battle anyway (Mordred Pendragon and Ahsoka Tano). The two were corrupted by dark forces fundamental to the universe and humankind that turned them into black clad knights of terror with masks that would inspire fear into others with their very appearance and act significantly more menacing and robotic, who’s laser swords even changed colour to reflect such. Eventually they would be defeated anyway by younger aspiring heroes who would succeed them (Shiro Emiya and Luke Skywalker) and have connections to their past (Shiro being the adopted son of Saber’s former master who was adopted due to the actions caused by Saber destroying the grail and Luke being Anakin’s son who fought to redeem his father). The two also have a significant story relating to a younger version of themself (Saber Lily and Young Anakin). Both are also shit dads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back