• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
I want Kamen Rider Ichigo personally cause everyone else wants him and also new series added to DB

So I just watched the Stitch! where that black hole feat happened for context, and my expectations where completely wrong, Stitch is way stronger than I though.

So basically Expermint 000, jumba's first creation, has declared war agienst the galactic federation and is currently kicking their ass. So the galactic federation contacts Stitch and brings him to the planet where he's attacking. Stitch kicks his ass but right before 000 is defeated he pulls a bitch move and shoots a Super Nova Warhead at the base that galactic federation is hold up on. Turns out this weapon is comparable to that of a large star exploding, not only that but this bomb is threatening as far out as earth/all life in the galaxy. So Stitch, the absolute mad man, perform grand theft astro and steals hamsterviell space ship redirects the missile gets out of the ship and then rides that bitch into a black hole to counter it's explosion of the bomb. And then after doing this he gets propelled by the explosion back to the planet he was fighting 000 on complete fine. No sure if any of this was some kind of dub bullshit since I can only fine Stich! dubbed but at this point I inironically think stitch could beat cell.
850.jpg
Can Stitch beat Mewtwo though
Because experimental species meant to destroy Earth then turn to save Earth from other space threats is quite good in close connections tbh

Can anyone explain why Kamen Rider Genm vs Ahri is so popular?
Are you among those who push Genm against Ahri?
Honestly I do not know. And is Genm also pit against the RWBY god brothers? And basically any buffoonish mad scientist who want to become god but is then slapped by most top tier hard?

Can Stitch beat Mewtwo though
Because experimental species meant to destroy Earth then turn to save Earth from other space threats is quite good in close connections tbh
Probably not, Stitch is probably get 4-A since the 3-C would be a bit of a wank, it depends on what the japanese dub says I guess it could be
Is that specific to the TV spin-off Stitch or... (Paws of Destiny Po intensifies)

Maybe actually good to do Stitch vs Mewtwo in a Death Battle.

I found that the finish move of Superman in two battles against Son Goku cannot finish OG Sun Wukong. (Even the Mountain level Sun Wukong) Burning OG Sun Wukong's brain? OG Sun Wukong can live without his head. Destroying his physical body? OG Sun Wukong can fight as ghost.

Tbh I heard pretty much about Stitch vs Pikachu. Maybe this can work.

I mean, technically it’s not really a contradiction if it was an explanation like it does in Smash, after Ness’es adventures he was taught PK Fire and etc, mostly just a different continuity
Quite true. Though it's very preferable to use things that are definitely canonical. I believe ness have high chance of good animation potential without PK fire, PK thunder and PK starstorm (plus in smash PK fire and PK thunder works differently from eartbound counterparts which is also pretty contradictive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back