• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

They're composting Link again, and are basically using all of weapons he gained/has in his games.
They better not act again as if that was something you could validly do and believe for the character and put clear that it's something special they're doing. Some honesty would be the standard, not even something positive to praise.

Last edited:
They better not act again as if that was something valid you could validly do and believe for the character and put clear that it's something special they're doing. Some honesty would be the standard, not even something positive to praise.
I read that 3 times and I still don't understand what you just said.

Mostly the weapons. They did go somewhat in depth with his ancient arrows though.
What did they say about the ancient arrows?

So who's betting on Cloud to win?
I'm also betting Cloud. In fact I'm so confident he'll win that I will give everyone whose commented on this thread one of my bones if Link wins again.

Hate to completely change the subject Gonna sign in on this thread before I switch off for the night, but I was thinking about Melia in a VS context (again), and I don't quite have the time to do a 'best MUs' chart, so Imma lump a bunch of ideas here and recommend people research at their leisure.

Ideas:

I know, kinda lumped haphazardly into this post (also based on a long buried thread of mine that no one replied to D:). I would ask that people feel free to add their own.

For anyone who wants to ask pre-requisites: Calista, Alice and Historia fall under princesses-to-be after the death of royal/political tiers above them, Sypha and Gardevoir (/Diantha) fall under general mage/spellcaster affiliations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back