• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
I guess Archie sonic is on fine?

And who's that girl after megaman?

I guess Archie sonic is on fine?

And who's that girl after megaman?
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) IG

I mean I guess if we use Stitch! scaling it could work, kinda

LJnUHNThax_0qo175-ia05oXT3_vXALy7GFYnfxv0Y259yJMYgrmqELcbYqCgMohWS8r6T5_rZTfjWaCm1tHR4yjutvxQOdwibHerk1qYq2bx_B1kvVt9VWRVeAJuscgoEWNuWNU
So I just watched the Stitch! where that black hole feat happened for context, and my expectations where completely wrong, Stitch is way stronger than I though.

So basically Expermint 000, jumba's first creation, has declared war agienst the galactic federation and is currently kicking their ass. So the galactic federation contacts Stitch and brings him to the planet where he's attacking. Stitch kicks his ass but right before 000 is defeated he pulls a bitch move and shoots a Super Nova Warhead at the base that galactic federation is hold up on. Turns out this weapon is comparable to that of a large star exploding, not only that but this bomb is threatening as far out as earth/all life in the galaxy. So Stitch, the absolute mad man, perform grand theft astro and steals hamsterviell space ship redirects the missile gets out of the ship and then rides that bitch into a black hole to counter it's explosion of the bomb. And then after doing this he gets propelled by the explosion back to the planet he was fighting 000 on complete fine. No sure if any of this was some kind of dub bullshit since I can only fine Stich! dubbed but at this point I inironically think stitch could beat cell.
850.jpg
Someone brought up how OP Stitch is. Now I want this matchup (despite being a stomp in different ways) and suggested this matchup in the suggestion box.

Last edited:
savanti_romero_vs_enerjak_by_bro_kai_legend_dei6cbl-fullview.jpg

Since we can post MUs here is one of my most wanted!

Savanti Romero vs Enerjak (TMNT vs Archie Sonic )

Connections:
Both are are considered one of the most powerful villains from a popular series
Both beings who were originally became somewhat good but when they managed to work for the gods and were introduced to some magical powers they became evil and turned against them (Romero was contacted by Lord Simultaneous to keep time/space in control until he went mad crazy in power with his Magical/Time Lord spells and turned against Lord Simultaneous) (Enerjak and his wife Aurora were contacted by the Ancient Walkers to show the Chaos Force wonders and as soon as Enerjak was corrupted with the power, he would turn against the Ancient Walkers)
Both have been stated to have omnipotent power (Savanti stated with The Eye of Aga-Moo-Tou that he will gain omnipotent power and sight knowledge becoming master of the Multiverse. He would also say he would have Omnipotent power with the Time Scepter (Enerjak stated that he is a Omnipotent Demigod with Chaos Energy)

Both are shown to be very arrogant and boastful and vindictive (Savanti mostly brags about how he is better then Renet and how he can ruin the Timestream and states how he is the only one who knows it’s true power of the Time Scepter and wants to rule time and space to gain revenge against Renet and Lord Simultaneous to the point of defeating him and taking the Time Scepter) (Enerjak wants to rule over Mobius and stating how he is the supreme being above everyone in the Archie Verse with moments of him almost killing Knuckles only to be saved by the Ancient Walkers)
They both managed to turn nearly everyone’s mind and be by their side to fight against the good side (In Tales of the TMNT, Savanti astral powers managed to have snakes attacking the C.O.W Boys which their bites resulted them to be under Savanti’s control which resulted them fighting against the TMNT) (Enerjak’s power managed to turn almost all of the people from Dark Mobius’s mind under Enerjak’s control which resulted in the Future Freedom Fighters and Silver fighting the people who were under control of Enerjak)

Both also has broken abilities such as to warp space and time (The Time Scepter was stated to not only warp time and space and can bend reality itself and The Eye of Aga-Moo-Tou managed to have Savanti power to have omniscience knowledge and its power managed to ripple across the Multiverse) (Enerjak’s power comes from the Chaos Force which can bend reality and warp time and space)
Both have fought against a time traveler and despite all the powers they have would lose against them. (Savanti fought Renet to the point of having the Time Scepter against her but would soon lose against her) (Enerjak fought against Silver which Silver managed to win against him barley)
Both had their plans succeeded (Savanti managed to have the Time Scepter time and time again to the point of using his magic to summon the Time Scepter in the 2003 Show of TMNT, He would also have the Eye-Age-Moo-Tou and managed to use its power. (Enerjak managed to defeat Dark Mobius Super Sonic and ruled Dark Mobius for many years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back