• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg

Knowing that, it's easy to believe that he told the true to Ford when he asked him to join him and be part of his friends (which to note, he first did before needing something out of Ford). Sure he treats all his friends bad occasionally and you could argue they're his pets pretty much, but even a relationship that bad doesn't necessarily have to come from 100% evil in Bill's part, only mostly evil.
I mean I’m pretty sure Bill was mocking Ford for that entire scene. His words were
“This brainiac is the one who built the portal in the first place! Now don't look so sour, Fordsy. It's not too late to join me. With that extra finger, you'd fit right in with my freaks.”
Not to mention he gave up on Ford after a single no and then turned him into gold.

Vergil wasn’t ready for the storm that was approaching
I’m sorry
By that time virgin Vergil is not accepted as a 2-C

But will we have a DMC 6 in the future to have tier 0 Dante & co tho

stich anime solos 99% of shonen so there is that

he is stronger physically stronger that luke, empereor of humanity and DBZ canon goku..

oh wait it was only a planet explosion... well it was fun well it lasted
And add into the inverse square law such that Stitch is is far weaker than it looks even with this impressive feat.

Can Stitch fight... Chimpui? Alien mouse with strange powers?

Chimpui is usually pit against Doraemon for being visitors from another extraterrestrial region with advanced technology to aid their respective main protagonist on the personal growth

I just now acknowledged, there wasn't Mario match ups on previous season and not are on this season at this moment, is there any popular Mario mu (except for Eggman vs Bowser I guess)?
King K Rool VS Blackbeard is thrown around (though it's more DK themed than Mario)
I think they removed it now but I remember once they put Papyrus in the Villains Wiki which I found funny
I remember a goddamn lawnmower from Pokémon got its own villain page there but sadly it got nuked.

So I just watched the Stitch! where that black hole feat happened for context, and my expectations where completely wrong, Stitch is way stronger than I though.

So basically Expermint 000, jumba's first creation, has declared war agienst the galactic federation and is currently kicking their ass. So the galactic federation contacts Stitch and brings him to the planet where he's attacking. Stitch kicks his ass but right before 000 is defeated he pulls a bitch move and shoots a Super Nova Warhead at the base that galactic federation is hold up on. Turns out this weapon is comparable to that of a large star exploding, not only that but this bomb is threatening as far out as earth/all life in the galaxy. So Stitch, the absolute mad man, perform grand theft astro and steals hamsterviell space ship redirects the missile gets out of the ship and then rides that bitch into a black hole to counter it's explosion of the bomb. And then after doing this he gets propelled by the explosion back to the planet he was fighting 000 on complete fine. No sure if any of this was some kind of dub bullshit since I can only fine Stich! dubbed but at this point I inironically think stitch could beat cell.
850.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back