• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OrochiMatchupRating.jpg

You clearly aren't a member of the MUGEN community.
I get the joke.
But is it not like Reimu Hakurei Akumatised is the shrine maiden supreme of the MUGEN characters?
Like "Donald McDonald" never stand a chance.

No, Ronald McDonald vs the Burger King The Colonel is beyond perfection
Now someone is catching on.

Let me remind you the connections with Timmy. Both are imaginative and creative regular kids with access to extremely versatile and powerful magic that let's them do anything and triggers in a form of manual, descriptive command, the kids themselves being far less powerful. They like superheroes from comicbooks and have hanged out with them and helped them out as sidekicks. They helped in saving universes. Most of their adventures can be resolved with ease if they wanted to, and they can purposely not use their full competence for a challenge or generally mess around with their powers to have fun. When they do have real inconveniences, they deal with it by making a clever use of their powers.

Personally, I would put Timmy 1 tier above, if not him being the one.
Maxwell vs Timmy Turner vs Rudy Tabootie (2 out of 3 or even battle royale) look cool. Until Maxwell summons The Presence and destroys and recreates.

by the way, the Medic vs Richtofen thing is probably a bit more interesting on the wiki since TF2’s speed was downgraded

How relevant is Rich's Universe level attack? This can be one Steven vs Star.

Which Kitana can actually destroy Akame
Apparently no Kitana or Katana can fight Akame. Most are even weaker than Killua of all people, who should already be fighting Black Star.

How strong is Kamui Tokinomiya (Arcana Heart)? Heart Aino and Mildred and Angelia are the "Low 2-C" for a statement of "becoming or beating a higher-dimensional being". What about the rest of the cast?

I guess then 8-C feats which aren't outliers.

I'm bet other people out of wiki peacefully already made Hammond's pod feat tier 8...
By Death Battle rules every Overwatch playable character should scale below or above the Doomfist misuse explosion feat which is 2 ton TNT. And they dodged bullets at a distance and that Tracer vs Scout will be referenced against as the speed feat.

I guess that's because of a mech?

I also find Gundham fitting opponent (probably could make a versus thread if only there was 8-C overwatch feat).
May work. But one is a man petting hamsters while the other is... a hamster. Not sure enough close connections and contrasts.

Now that Yubel is becoming tier 2 im gonna push evenharder for Ben 10 vs Jaiden lol
Wish you luck.

Anyone still want Phoenix Wright vs Makoto Naegi or Kyoko Kirigiri as a Death Battle?

Or... Someone even want to invite Battler Ushiromiya into Death Battle?

Last edited:
Let me remind you the connections with Timmy. Both are imaginative and creative regular kids with access to extremely versatile and powerful magic that let's them do anything and triggers in a form of manual, descriptive command, the kids themselves being far less powerful. They like superheroes from comicbooks and have hanged out with them and helped them out as sidekicks. They helped in saving universes. Most of their adventures can be resolved with ease if they wanted to, and they can purposely not use their full competence for a challenge or generally mess around with their powers to have fun. When they do have real inconveniences, they deal with it by making a clever use of their powers.

Personally, I would put Timmy 1 tier above, if not him being the one.
I get that Timmy's thematic, but for some reason I'm just not big on the matchup.

Would Timmy think to do that as his first move straight out of the gate?
What about Maxwell adds adjectives to Timmy to make him dead before Timmy can turn the notebook or just Maxwell himself into erasure?

Lapis Lazuli vs Flame Princess could be a thematic MU
  • The obvious ones: Fire vs Water and Cartoon Network rivalry
  • Both were imprisoned for many years before the start of their series (in a Mirror and Lantern, respectively) before being released, after which they caused mass panic and destruction with their elemental powers
  • Had volatile personalities + were vengeful and mistrustful before their character development
  • Minor, but both have gemstones on their person
Not sure who wins this one though, our Adventure Time profiles are more outdated than our DC profiles
Judging by our current profiles combined with the Death Battle ratings, I can hear Steven Universe fans cheering for this matchup to happen to avenge for the Steven Universe.
Then Jake and Finn to avenge for Flame Princess.
Then who to avenge for Mordecai and Rigby?

Last edited:
I get the joke.
But is it not like Reimu Hakurei Akumatised is the shrine maiden supreme of the MUGEN characters?
Like "Donald McDonald" never stand a chance.
Orochi/Mizuchi and Ronald McDonald are the 2 characters with the most edits in the history of MUGEN (Even more so than Shotos like Ryu, Ken and Akuma), and are also most well known for incredibly overpowered edits that are always trying to one-up each other.

Not to mention, it seems like a fun fight to research and animate similar to Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man.

Orochi/Mizuchi and Ronald McDonald are the 2 characters with the most edits in the history of MUGEN (Even more so than Shotos like Ryu, Ken and Akuma), and are also most well known for incredibly overpowered edits that are always trying to one-up each other.

Not to mention, it seems like a fun fight to research and animate similar to Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man.
I think Sanders was more edited than Orochi and he makes more sense too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back