• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another thematically fitting and popular MU. Travis Touchdown vs Scott Pilgrim.

Following and will wait for more inputs from Scott Pilgrim followers. What's his AP with Power of Understanding? It seems to be some sort of scaling chain.

I guess this stands for Scott's 9A:
And with PoU he must be more stronger than this.

Alright, what are Scott's AP and best skill showings? Don't see anything too mindblowing in his P&A though One-Up is nice

Well, I guess he upscales from his dura which is capable of taking collapsing building.
How strong is collapsing building?

It depends, but without any further context, that's a 9-B feat.

Yeah none of Scott's feats on his profile are 9-A, at least not without a calculation.

You're not notifying them that way, only staff can. You'd have to contact them directly.

If it turns out there's nothing, this might warrant a downgrade. Kind of a shame, I liked the matchup. Oh well, there's still Deadpool.

Or if you're still interested in the matchup, equalize AP- it won't be added, but we can still discuss it

Well, I'm still awaited of SP experts to help out. Cause maybe I missed some justification for 9A and they're would help out. I think I'll wait before Sunday until it would get attention. If it wouldn't then yes, equalization of stats and on Fun and games.

Well, I'll ask again then, what are Scott's best skill feats? One-Up is a significant advantage, but that just gives him one more chance to win, he's still gotta be able to take it.

He fighted an pretty much of weird opponents. But to all of them could find some tactics. Even to a 6A God tier of the verse he could catch the weakness even though was very stomped on physical stats. And as far as his memories can tell he fought even when was young, so I guess it's pretty ok for Scott to fight.

That's fairly good, but I'm not quite sure if it stacks up to Travis. At least I'd say my boy's got a skill advantage- he's no stranger to fighting weirdos, trust me on that (he mows through superhero cyborgs, cowboys, ninjas, wizards, giant guns, and dante ripoffs, just in the first game)

I saw, yeah. Travis is basically 8-B in his second key, so they'd be even, but one should wait for the actual crt

Actually, is this NMH1 Travis? In which case he's at a more or less x3 AP disadvantage. I still think he can take it tho

Travis Scott' ap is 3.9 tons, Scott The Woz' AP is 10.5 tons, both tanked the attack easily (Well, Travis scales to someone who didn't get a scratch from it) so the difference is x2.69

Don't change it, I'm fine with a loss but considering Travis' huge kit of abilities I think he'll still win. Could we perhaps get someone here to debate in favor of Scott?

I think I may try to find supporters, if no one will come I'll try to be opposition, I watched Svtw movie and have readed comics (not all chapters but not bad amount).

I meant the new tier he got via Calc Stacking, not what he already had for months.

It's upscaling, as detailed in the calc blog. The High 8-C+ feat is virtually 8-B anyway, Scott only needs to be 4.77% higher than the feat to become 8-B.

It should be detailed on the profiles, not the calc. The explanation for a new tier shouldn't expect people to see the last tier and its blog to find things there.

"City Block level with the Power of Love or the Power of Understanding (The POL boosts his stats to an unknown degree and could one-shot Roxie Richter. The POU boosts his stats even further and could easily defeat a sword-wielding Gideon alongside Ramona)"

"City Block level with the Power of Love or the Power of Understanding (Only received a minor cut from Roxie's attacks when using the POL. The POU boosts his stats even further, heals all wounds when activated and could withstand strikes from Gideon's sword)"

It literally explains that Scott is a lot stronger in these forms in the profiles already.

Yeah but a lot stronger would only mean it's 8-B if one already knows the other calc was 4.77% away from it. The profile could say that he is or was around 5% of power away from City Block level in the previous stat and in the 8-B stat, so then pointing out the amps makes one reason that the upscaling may be legit.

Profiles never do that lol. Seriously, I have yet to see any profile that goes Small Building level+, Building level with super form (Makes [character], who was already 3.5% away from this tier, stronger by an unspecified amount)

It's honestly pretty obvious as it is just IMO. Anyway, may I ask why you're making the case here, in this versus thread?

Back