• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there’s actually a lot of animation potential for this one. Both can make weapons using their powers (FP’s sword and Lapis’s ice/water weapons), both can grow to huge sizes when angered, and both can use their powers like tools (FP’s fire whips and Lapis’s chains)

image0.png

Knuckles vs Terafinn
unknown.png

Cthulhu vs Shuma Gorath

Saitama_vs_Azrael.png

Azrael vs Saitama is based on their longing search for a good fight, always being disappointed when they don't get one. This leads to them being limits on themselves, always holding back until something fuels them enough to go all out (Which both haven't shown off at all). It plays off this aspect, their arsenals not being too different to keep us from a fun fight.

It's a dumb fun match up but I like it.
Imagine the music and destruction of it.

Which Kitana is fighting Akame?

Vegito is stronger, but Gogeta’s popularity slaps
How is Vegito stronger?
Is it Gogeta which defeated DBS Broly?
One's supposed to last longer and have less power and one's supposed to have more power and last not as long

But I guess a recent statement has said otherwise

Also they got different clothes. Personally I prefer gogeta's dssign
Never mind.

Although a comment on the current calc of Lapis’es feat does bring a interesting problem, the ocean where the feat took place (apparently Baltimore) would take less time to take them the rest of the ocean
I mean they left only a few minutes after they noticed the ocean was gone and for the whole trip they didn’t come across any water until they reached Lapis’s tower, so the whole ocean was likely already gone. Plus Beach City being in Baltimore is only an assumption.

by the way, the Medic vs Richtofen thing is probably a bit more interesting on the wiki since TF2’s speed was downgraded

Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) Opponent Tier List

Trying to find his best matchup, but I can't say I'm overly sold on any of these.
Let me remind you the connections with Timmy. Both are imaginative and creative regular kids with access to extremely versatile and powerful magic that let's them do anything and triggers in a form of manual, descriptive command, the kids themselves being far less powerful. They like superheroes from comicbooks and have hanged out with them and helped them out as sidekicks. They helped in saving universes. Most of their adventures can be resolved with ease if they wanted to, and they can purposely not use their full competence for a challenge or generally mess around with their powers to have fun. When they do have real inconveniences, they deal with it by making a clever use of their powers.

Personally, I would put Timmy 1 tier above, if not him being the one.

Also I want him to revive Jiraiya and do a team Rasengan together to finish her off. Also maybe make a joke were Orochimaru is about to loose but something something will of fire and has a shonen protag moment. And then at the end the hokage's think he's changing and then he then he pulls a 180 and steals her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back