• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BfzPsRC.jpg

I am liking this more than Alex vs Cole. Two video game villains who were former scientists until they were enhanced by a tendril virus, which gave them a misanthropic god complex and desire to spread it across the world as a harbinger for rebirth.

Last edited:
Pretty old post but after some research, it seems to have come to my attention there is a Japanese Mario Galaxy guide that isn’t made by Prima

I have also read the English Prime Mario Galaxy Guide and it does indeed credit Miyamoto for help with the guide: however it does not state in what way he helped, at best it listed “concept art from the SMG dev Team” at the end of the book

in fact there are a lot of guide books uncovered, there’s a Prima Super Paper Mario, a Prima Luigi’s Mansion dark moon, a Prima Wario World, and Japanese versions of those too
One last update on this, I’ve actually just now stumbled upon the Super Paper Mario Prima Guide on Archive.org, here’s some moments from it that’s probably of the most interest

image0.png

image1.png

I think it also implies further the heroes were “sucked into the void” on that chapters page too

The 3rd page of the Mario Galaxy guide thanks people like Miyamoto for assisting with getting the guide released.
I’ve talked about this since I’ve read the guide, I think that part is probably thanking them for giving Mario Galaxy Concept art which is shown at the end of the Book (with a note saying a thanks to the SMG Dev Team), there’s no actual note On what miyamoto did to help the book other then maybe that

he also well, kinda made Mario so of course if he didn’t do anything the book wouldn’t be out

There was a official Mario book released for the series 30th anniversary and sections of it were just lifted from the Mario wiki, shit was ******* awful lol.
You'd think that being Nintendo themselves, they've would've put in offical info as opposed to wiki articles yet they did.
Still not as disappointing as the 35th anniversary, that's for sure

he also well, kinda made Mario so of course if he didn’t do anything the book wouldn’t be out
The section thanking him was just about the release of that specific guide tho, they credit many other people as well for their help with just the release of the book it wasn't like they were thanking him for playing a major role for the series creation, if they were they would've made note of that instead of lumping him in with the others.

Still not as disappointing as the 35th anniversary, that's for sure
Bro for as severely lackluster as that was, at least it wasn't just a single wii game for full price that has one new feature locked behind a paywall.

Skyward Sword HD makes me just a little mad.

They went pretty far for their 35th. What was wrong with it?
They pulled some Disney Vault shit that's what's wrong with it.

The section thanking him was just about the release of that specific guide tho, they credit many other people as well for their help with just the release of the book it wasn't like they were thanking him for playing a major role for the series creation, if they were they would've made note of that instead of lumping him in with the others.
They don’t really mention what Nintendo’s employees really did, they just say “there tremendous support this year”, and in fact, the note also credits someone at Prime for the “Copyediting” aka revisioning the Book, he also thanks his grandpa too

image0.png

I also just kinda doubt he would be able to read it considering that well, the man doesn’t now English and from what I see, the Japanese Mario Galaxy guide is by a different company

the book also just, straight up talks about moments in the game that just don’t happen

Here’s the wiki’s profile for both

Since shovel knight is gone.

we still have his opponent

apps.51710.64531043079077982.73d41c72-0bae-40c4-aea7-f1ad767d4a27.0189c40a-978a-4c84-acc6-546da2ec614b

So does anyone want to see shantae on death battle?
I am sure Shantae has Filia and any other magic/hair user. Oh how legacy Shantae vs Filia is though?

Alex wins by literally just touching him. Also a Massive Regen Advantage.
Another reason to make Cole vs Alex instead of Albert vs Alex.

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer is coming. The crew knew it is overdue several years ago. And they have made a Community Death Battle for it.
So is Ash vs Lucy. Likely Ash vs Lucy over Ash vs Yugi.
And watch Lucy wins by bypassing the monsters and attack the trainer. And ban all the good stuffs from Ash sans Ash-Greninja because of meh regional stuffs. Even if Ash can somewhat amp by Ash-Greninja Lucy has Star Dress and has two big spells from herself. Aura Sphere and Urano Metria.

Last edited:
I am sure Shantae has Filia and any other magic/hair user. Oh how legacy Shantae vs Filia is though?

Another reason to make Cole vs Alex instead of Albert vs Alex.

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer is coming. The crew knew it is overdue several years ago. And they have made a Community Death Battle for it.
So is Ash vs Lucy. Likely Ash vs Lucy over Ash vs Yugi.
And watch Lucy wins by bypassing the monsters and attack the trainer. Even if Ash can somewhat amp by Ash-Greninja Lucy has Star suit and has two big spells from herself.

what's legacy shantae?

and where do people get these ages on the vs wiki. i checked the shantae wiki and it doesn't say she's 18 like on the vs wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back