• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised if you really push it you can get Link to multiversal via Triforce scaling since in Skyward Sword it's said the Triforce can reshape all of reality, reality containing the millions of universes created by the Golden Goddesses, gg not even Dissidia can save Cloud

I know there's a few candidates for who Sly Cooper could fight if he ever shows up in DB, Rouge, Lupin, and all that but what about the other members of his gang, who would Bentley and Murray fight if they got in? I recall earlier Chunky King being brought up for Murray, and Barbara Gordon would be a pretty decent matchup for Bentley.

Just realised if you really push it you can get Link to multiversal via Triforce scaling since in Skyward Sword it's said the Triforce can reshape all of reality, reality containing the millions of universes created by the Golden Goddesses, gg not even Dissidia can save Cloud
Considering Final Fantasy’s time travel fascination I wouldn’t be surprised if Shinryu’s “devour the multiverse” thing could get to similar levels with Many Worlds theory

You know, this actually a much more thematically match compare with Cell VS Dark Samus.

I also take a look at Copy X profile, both him and Cell are relatively comparable in terms of AP/Dura.

Copy X is much faster than Cell but if DB bring Anime feats (aka Frieza and Goku moving too fast for King Kai to follow) then the speed gap may be far closer.
Nice.

Now we have Cell vs Copy X > Cell vs Dark Samus > ... > Cell vs Meruem > Cell vs Kars.
And Meruem can concentrate on fighting Kars.

Also how many red/black tier 6 swordslady do we have? Pick one against Akame and have Black fight Killua already.

Considering Final Fantasy’s time travel fascination I wouldn’t be surprised if Shinryu’s “devour the multiverse” thing could get to similar levels with Many Worlds theory
Everyone is a Super Star. Good job.

Message from Yoshi@DBW:

Time for you folks to vote on who wins the first episode of DBX Season 6, Gogeta VS Vegito. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdErEVYsTK3byol0UAAgf6vRI-RoY6pj2HycSuiFdCN4_w6Qg/viewform

So who are good opponents for King K. Rool?
Blackbeard and Ridley are the big two I've heard. I've also heard Vector the Crocodile but no.
Yes
Bowser is probably the best, despite being technically a same series fight
Fun fact, thanks to Mario Baseball, those two actually canonically hate each other.
Well the fight can literally start by Bowser and K. Rool playing baseball.

I’ll put K Rool vs Vector under the Espio vs Greninja banner of “Sonic vs Nintendo matches people think are fair but Sonic actually rofl stomp”
Rouge vs Sly Cooper also goes under this btw
Ah yes, classic Nintendo character Sly Cooper, well known for starring in game such as Sly 2 Band of Theives on the Nintendo gamecube.

unknown.png

Transparent means Archie.

I guess I would vote for monke one, cause as often as I seen animations with those blue haired always have won.
2020, we had Danny Phantom vs. Jake Long
2021, we had Steven Universe vs. Star Butterfly
For next year, what other iconic cartoon matchup do you think we'll have?
Jimmy Neutron vs Dexter

That's ironic cause we had nickelodeon vs Disney and Disney vs Cartoon network. Now Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network.

2020, we had Danny Phantom vs. Jake Long
2021, we had Steven Universe vs. Star Butterfly
For next year, what other iconic cartoon matchup do you think we'll have?
Not quite a direct answer, but I do know that a Spongebob verse MU is long overdue.

I'm thinking something like Sandy Cheeks vs Tigress, but I get the sneaking suspicion that both of those have better opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back