• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by how?

Also
unknown.png

Any thoughts?
Pretty sure all want mac vs ippo

Also does Steve have any opponent besides Balrog and Dudley as more fair

Speaking of Mewtwo, has anyone noticed that there Speed rating on this site is kind of a mess?, it links to 2 Pokemon that don’t have the speed to justify MFTL+ and then Dexoys, which then leads to Rayquaza, which then leads to Mega Mewtwo, which then Leads to Zygarde which then leads to Necrozma, which then finally leads to The Sun and Moon Legendaries

No, only on a tuesday, athlete level+, I don't know what an anti-power scaler is. Are they people who just think vs debating and stuff like that is stupid or are they one of those "You can't scale Goku to planet level just because he fought and defeated Frieza, he needs his own feats of destroying a planet" kind of people, if it's the former than yes, if it's the latter than it's arguable.

No, only on a tuesday, athlete level+, I don't know what an anti-power scaler is. Are they people who just think vs debating and stuff like that is stupid or are they one of those "You can't scale Goku to planet level just because he fought and defeated Frieza, he needs his own feats of destroying a planet" kind of people, if it's the former than yes, if it's the latter than it's arguable.
The latter is what I'm talking about, yeah.

I recall one person saying that Sonic shouldn’t be FTL because it would “break the verse”, this always seemed like a odd complaint considering considering your talking about a character who’s at least the Speed of Sound... do people not realize how fast the Speed of Sound is?, that alone already “breaks the verse” in every way FTL does

Wesker has higher AP, durability and Mercer needs to kill for absorption from what I remember, also his peak requires outside help
Zealots for Alex Mercer use this (1:28~1:50) as an argument why Alex Mercer can absorb immediately and James Heller only countered by his own absorption, but the fight afterwards, just like other Prototype boss fights, show that one needs to heavily the target to start the absorption.

Well I am surprised that Wesker actually survived that much before the CRT.

Rest assured Mercer will die before MacGrath.

I don't know why i made this
cell_and_copy_x_fight.png
That's marvelous... and it will be a waste to have Cell vs Meruem or even Samus vs Chief instead. Bring me Samus Aran vs Mega Man X every day of the week.

Thats why i prefer witchblade (masane amaha) vs filia medici instead of shantae, have more in common and i listed them a while back
I doubt Masane Amaha will appear before Sara Pezzini, the OG Witchblade.

But it will be a waste for Shantae to dig up Shovel Knight from the grave of Scrooge McDuck just to bury him six feet under again.
Who else? Like any Shantae matchup tiering or comparison list?

I just read the comments to the Ultraguy blog Q&A and someone outright claimed, in an upset manner, DB team believed the VS wiki wank in regards to Star. I don't think this site got mentioned once nor even a calc from here was used in the episode itself nor the Q&A.
DB team believed the VS wiki wank in regards to Star
Look at what VSBW has done to Star Butterfly
DB team claims Star Butterfly to be universe level with magic, and even claims that her latent magical durability scales from her magical attack potency by assumption
Logic.

hey guys if we put in rimuru tempest into death battle.

what opponent would make the fight fair (cause that slime guy is stupidly op)
He has good connections with Kirby, even it's probably a stomp.
i said a fair fight not a stomp.
Say again Rimuru has a fair fight with Kirby.

Although Rimuru is likely requested by some people to fight against Ainz Ooal Gown (which is a bigger stomp).

And Kirby MAY fight Yuyuko Saigyouji (cute pink gluttony "demons") if Yuyusama did not fight Hades (Saint Seiya) (ghost princess with death hax vs underworld prince with death hax).

Zealots for Alex Mercer use this (1:28~1:50) as an argument why Alex Mercer can absorb immediately and James Heller only countered by his own absorption, but the fight afterwards, just like other Prototype boss fights, show that one needs to heavily the target to start the absorption.

Well I am surprised that Wesker actually survived that much before the CRT.

Rest assured Mercer will die before MacGrath.
That's literally not how it works. In the comics he never needed to kill people to absorb them, that's a Gameplay Mechanic, he just needed to touch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back