• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2021-05-24_10.16.59_AM.png

Eeeehhhhh... Is Blaze VS Azula even something worth of making? Also how the **** Hinata would fight a BlazBlue character?

Also The crew wanted to make Steven VS Star death gory
Steven was apparently gonna be force fed cupcakes till he exploded
PKMN Battle Royale already has that kind of death, just replace cupcake with water and I also believe that similar kind of concept was also going to be Batman's death in Batman V Spider-Man.
Though the death idea is kinda creative, I'm glad they didn't go with that, would kinda make Steven's death somewhat harder to go through a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶e̶t̶i̶s̶h̶

what's her name?
The Disgaea character? Her name is Kyoko Needleworker. But like I said, pretty sure they have zero connections. They're just OP like any disgaea character. Lloyd could probably be used on someone much more like his character.

But yeah if I really looked maybe I could find someone who shares connections with Lloyd. I usually suck at finding good matchups. Even my matchups with good connections probably wouldn't work as actual fights.

Last edited:
There aren't all that many, unless you want to throw Grim at other Grim Reapers/skeletons.
Grim vs other skeletons, or against other powerful supernatural beings that are living mundane lives with humanity, if there are others like that.

Billy and Mandy against other "normal kid" duos that deal with Supernatural enemies?
Aside from the obvious Gravity Falls duo, Victor and Valentino comes to mind.

But Billy/Mandy matchups probably don't have much potential anyway.

Zetta from Makai Kingdom would disagree, even though they're from the same multiverse considering his attack quote in his Disgaea 4 cameo is, "I'll show you what a real Strategy RPG is all about!"

But yeah Disgaea is ridiculous, especially because levels and mechanics are somewhat canon. Level 99,999,999 superbosses, baybee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back