• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poke_capture_0812_000_mf_n_00000000_f_n.png
He could also fight gorizilla from miraculous ladybug

Last edited:
"I'm not gonna make a suggested media blog for this ep. To many of peoples arguments center around sources and I don't wanna attract any negative attention. That said I think the previews will give you a dec idea of the direction both characters are goign in.

This is a "re-analyst" similar to Mario Vs Sonic 2 though. So treat it like a modern DB fight if you wanna make a prediction or anything."
This what was said from the researchers

In terms of stats I'm predicting they won't have Link anywhere near as strong or fast as we have him, and make him Planet level and Relativistic from the various laser related feats in the franchise and from Ganon moving the blood moon which we just wrote off as game mechanics which I still don't really agree with but it be what it be. Cloud will likely also be in the planetary range, likely higher into it than Link due to Bahamut, or Solar System level via Supernova shenanigans, and several times FTL via that one summon that flies across a solar system (I can't remember which one that was, been too long since I last played FFVII. Or any FF game for that matter).

Honestly I fee like Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask is the only Link worth using. He's the one that's game was released in the same year as Final Fantasy 7, and he's the one that Cloud has a "rivalry" with.
Eh, I think his rivalry with Link is more of a general thing then just specifically with the Hero of Time, people don't tend to put that one Link against Cloud as opposed to using a composite Link. Also minor nit-pick but Ocarina of Time came out almost two years after FFVII not the same year (FFVII was early '97, late '97 internationally, OOT was late '98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back