• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear he only has the triforce of courage, when did he get the other two?
In a few games he collects the full thing
A Link to the Past iirc
Wait. In Ganondorf vs Dracula, the crew said the full triforce constitute to making the Earth. And Major's Mask has a moon dropping to Earth in 3 days.
So scaling Link to Ganon in physique and resistance against Ganon's hax walls look fine. Plus his own hax wall.
So the question is reduced to what is given to Cloud.
To what extent should Cloud scale from the supernova? What else jsutifies the physique of Cloud? What are even his own hax wall?

I swear he only has the triforce of courage, when did he get the other two?
Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Skyward Sword, and A Link Between Worlds.

Wait. In Ganondorf vs Dracula, the crew said the full triforce constitute to making the Earth. And Major's Mask has a moon dropping to Earth in 3 days.
No they said the Triforce of Power contained energy of making the earth (Although they used battery logic to not scale Ganondorf to it fully), in the Q&A for Ganondorf vs Dracula they mention the full Triforce sustaining the existence of the universe Lorule is located in.

To be fair, they use stats from older episodes, they still credited Mario Vs Sonic 2018 in Shadow vs Ryuko for example
They review old episodes when forming a verdict for a new episode and pick whatever stats they feel necessary and revise those which are obsolete. Either by having a new story development, or just realized they screwed up in the past.
They consider new episodes as fresh episodes and are in canon research made by Wiz and Boomstick.

btw one of the animators working on Link vs Cloud 2, Doovad Hohdan, made this back in 2019.
Looks cool. Oh some people really hate Link and love Cloud.

Here are some Ultraguy Zelda blogs for people can start speculating where Link could possibly end up at, of course his stats in the episode can still easily be different. Have fun.

unknown.png

I commit treason

Let me explain Azrael vs Saitama:

As for Saitama vs Azrael, it's just people looking for a good fight.
The thing about Saitama vs Azrael as while it doesn't have much connections wise, I think it would make it up for animation potential and music. Plus I can see Saitama getting excited over Azrael's strength as Azrael does the same for Saitama's strength. Plus, it fits that Azrael is a close range brawler so they both will be coming up close and personal. Plus, while Azrael wins, it's clear cut compared to Saitama's other match ups. You can put Azrael at Small Planet with Saitama, otherwise he's Large Planet. There's also the fact that it's FTL(Azrael and ignoring Immeasurable) vs LS(Saitama). Plus, imagine that Azrael's Astral Finish clashing with Saitama's Serious Punch.

Azrael wins but I think it would be a fun death battle. This battle for me is equal with Kenpachi vs Azrael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back