• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone do something with Conker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's Conker right? Don't know how to you all his profile is but imo it's outdated.

His justifications doesn't includes calcs and mostly sends me to his gifs including NSFW. Oh yeah his profile also keep silent about other games except for n64 one so stuff from other games should also be added if way 1 is decided.

There's 2 ways:
1. Fix gifs and calc feats.
2. Delete profile.

If someone her aknowledgable about Conker or just can help with some stuff help would be appreciated since I'm by myself not that good with Conker.

Edit: Gladly **** links are considered to be fixed, now then he have many feats. Other games still than just N64 and on his profile are also respect thread which still works and can help with correcting profile.

Last edited:
Honestly it's pretty fitting that Conker's links lead to **** sites.

... But uh, yeah, profile needs some reworkin'. Feel free to HMU for calcs if feats are found.

I'd like to clarify why those links led there. They were uploaded to gfycat, and recently gfycat has had a bot try to detect 18+ gifs and move them to their sister website for **** gifs. This has ended up catching a lot of evidence scans in the crossfire. So it's probably a good idea to avoid posting new scans on gfycat.

Just move the GIFs to Imgur I'd say. There's like 5 links left, but Imgur I'm having trouble transferring since Imgur doesn't seem to like GIFs for some reason.

Edit: I figured out the issue. It was originally mp3 and had to convert them to GIFs. I updated the links and think everything is Imgur now. The only think left is the Reddit respect Thread might need to be removed yeah.

Last edited:
If the Conker profile page contains guesswork statistics we could just delete it and the associated pages, unless somebody is willing to provide Jasonsith with useful feats to calculate.

I think today I'll try to find feats that can be calculated and would list there.

I maybe not so good with Conker, but I feel he deserves same salvation like I did with Raz.

So wait from me a list of feats today.

I cannot comment on the AP ratings too much, but the list of feats are easily 9-B at bare minimum, so it's not too guesswork heavy. He survived an exploding tank and is shown to be more durable than Private Rodent; who withstood an exploding bunker at point blank range. I agree with calculating those feats before making any changes, but the list of feats with gifs are in his profile. Though, I do not expect whacking a Gargoyle with a frying pan or pushing a boulder to exceed 9-B yeah. But the profile can stay, it's only yellow light roughly; not bad enough for a red.

And it is an intercontinental missile he dodges which he visibly reacts to in a slow motion matrix style. So I think speed is fine. His big list of powers and abilities also have justifications and are fine.

Edit: It is this feat that has calculation potential. And might be harder to calculate but this one is also worth looking into.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the help and information.

An issue I see with the tank feat is that the tank itself might have absorbed most of the energy while it was being destroyed, so there's no way to tell how much Conker took.

But the stone rolling feat and the statue knocking feat can totally be calculated.

Nah the tank explosion feat do not scale to Conker as the tank tanks the durability mostly.

The missile dodging feat (for speed) may need to be down tuned given the distance.

Have these feats been thrown at a calc request thread? So that more idle people can calculate them and I only need to evaluate.

The tank doesn't even "Tank" the impact persay. It's literally obliterated, though you are correct by the time it's finished, we have no idea how much impact energy is left for Conker to absorb.

It looks like he reacts to it at the last second, but I see your point, his speed should be compared to the missile. And if all else fails, the bullet timing feats are still there.

Not sure, but someone should go ahead. I may link the necessary GIFs in calculation requests thread if no one has by the time I check all my notices.

Have these feats been thrown at a calc request thread? So that more idle people can calculate them and I only need to evaluate.
If you don't have a lot of time, can't you at least do it one at a time? No one's interested in calc request thread (which is a very troubling event), so...

So the AP yield, lifting strength and speed is there... anything worthy left undiscussed? Or we can revamp the profile?

One More Question

Is "staggering a stone gargoyle such that it steps back and loses balance (but totally does not do physical harm) then falls off a narrow bridge or knocks onto a cliff and triggers a boulder and hits it" considered an attack potency feat?

The force Conker uses to move the Gargoyle would still be AP, and if he flat out one-shotted the Gargoyle, it he should logically scale from the GPE of the Gargoyle at least.

He doesn't move backwards much from the blow itself iirc, he just get stunned and stumbles backwards. And GPE-wise it would just be 9-B if even that. Now don't get me wrong I think it's a really good thing to add secondary feats in a character's AP section so that people can get a better idea of the general power level and we should do that, but I don't think it's worth calcing.

Good grief still wall level. Such that we need to downgrade Conker after calculations are accepted.

Please evaluate and decide which end to use, thanks.

Great the profile can be saved from deletion anyway.

Last edited:
Since Armorchompy has evaluated the calculations now, the profile page can probably be modified accordingly.

I may add a quick note on the new speed tier on advice by DDM and Armo. To be done in 24 hours... I am really busy at work recently.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Done. So any more feats to assess? Until then, see you next time... or wait for the boulder rolling feat to be evaluated.

The N64 game is the only game, if you ignore a GBC one that was made a couple years prior and is an actual kids' game unlike the N64 one, which is an R-rated parody of one- I don't think there's such a thing as Conker Canon but if I had to guess it isn't even canon.

If we have enough accepted calculations now, feel free to update the Conker profile pages based on them.

Well things have been updated.

Subject to further increase in lifting strength from boulder rolling feat.
Which will not be done until later time this week.
Unless someone else wants to calculate and I can then evaluate.

I'm pretty sure all the Conker games are just stand alone games yeah. Although, Conker and Banjo were originally planned and to take place in the same Universe as Mario or Donkey Kong based on their original appearances in Diddy Kong Racing, Rare being bought by Microsoft have officially severed them from existence and turned their own games into separate continuities.

But yeah, I think we at least took care of everything that needed to be taken care of at least until further calculations get made. I do think this thread in particular is concluded however.

Okay. I will close this then. Thank you to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back