• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew it.
Just I must sleep by now so tell me what stuffs they actually buy. Looks like our current CRT needs further observation until the coming Saturday before determining what scales to what... Or just the RT team screw-ed up. Again. I mean, we have had different standings of Po and Iron Fist even after Po vs Iron Fist.
Also nailed it. Now we would need to go back to what Tifa has vs what Ganondorf has... Hekeke

Just... can people with such authority please help spoiler tabbing other unsuccessful spoiler tabs? I know things can glitch from time to time.

unknown.png

oh well my ranch is still intact and in the end of the day one character i hate died
This is Alien vs Predator: Whoever wins, we lose.
I can wait and cannot wait at the same time to see Rey vs Korra.

They really tried to properly scale Star and Steven. And they argue Star Butterfly can dip down easier than Steven controlling monster state (which can actually blitz and overpower Star) also tries to meet the middle and say Steven could have won if a future Future series can allow him to control his monster form. (Oh they downscale Steven's actual shield powers without monster state)

Also for stats, Steven was placed at a range of Mountain level (base/pink) to Dwarf Star level (monster). Star was placed at city block (physically) plus Planet level wand to Universe level when actively dip into dip down mode.

Surprising they say Steven Universe can blitz Star but then they say Star has mobility to cover that. Tried to pull another Gray vs Esdeath.

Needless to say, Star Butterfly is very in-character throughout the fight. I mean she totally shows perfectly why SVTFOE verse is hated. And Death Battle is a field where she does what she does best.
Given the past scaling falling everywhere for Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy XII (do not even talk about FF XIII atm), we are going to have a lot of guessing games. Like will we have universe level Link? And will we have universe level Cloud Strife beside him scaling to Super Nova which is a portal warping in a real supernova?

[/spoiler]
Given the past scaling falling everywhere for Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy XII (do not even talk about FF XIII atm), we are going to have a lot of guessing games. Like will we have universe level Link? And will we have universe level Cloud Strife beside him scaling to Super Nova which is a portal warping in a real supernova?
I think at minimum Cloud is gonna get Bahamut scaling while Link will likely be at Planet. However, Cloud will more than likely be muuuuch faster

Given how they gived ganondorf only tier 7 level and relativistic I already feel that Cloud would win simply because of supernova

Daron Nefcy really screwed up SVTFOE so much that the online cartoon community hate Star. Feel sorry for Steven and I wanna they messed up Star's characterbut I'd be lying.

The fight was nice and the post analysis seemed on point

Can't wait for the rematch between Link vs. Cloud. Hopefully, we'd get the right outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back