• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His respawn takes like a solid 30 seconds to fully come back (especially when he's dick around), he just stalls for however long till the sun is in the right possition using magic to seal the area before hand, and just wait till it's optimal and then let the sun finish him off.
Except, Alucard doing this would require him knowing that DIO is weak to sunlight. Something he wouldn't know.
Dio's an arigant asshole, Alucard could probably pull it off atleast once and gain a state boost from eating some of him
DIO is not arrogant enough to let himself be tossed around and he's far faster than Alucard. Plus, he'd just stop time. DIO is also a close range fighter and Alucard is flat out realistically not gonna widen the gap that well. So DIO just has The World punch the shit outta Alucard so that he's released.

MU-Rating-Snake-Eyes.png

To celebrate the release of the Snake Eyes' movie trailer from a few days ago, I made a MU tier list for him. I'm surprised they haven't featured him yet, let alone any G.I. Joe character. Perhaps next season maybe?

Also in case no one knows who are the choices are (left to right):
The One: Ninjak (Valiant Comics)
Good Alts: Genji (Overwatch), Black Noir (The Boys)
Fine?: Taskmaster (Marvel Comics), Damian Wayne (DC), Zer0 (Borderlands)
Eh: Kabal (Mortal Kombat), Deathstroke (DC)
No Thanks: Deadpool (Marvel), Ice Bear (We Bare Bears)
Cool. But behold Snake-Eyes vs Ice Bear or Agent Venom as a real Death Battle episode.

Po vs Iron Fist hit 1 million views before Blake vs Mikasa did
And faster than Heihachi vs Geese

JoJo fans will take a loss with a stride, Hellsing fans will try to crucify DB if Alucard loses
It is actually close or debatable by Death Battle standard or even by our standard.
Also if JoJo gets downgraded to 9-A, why does that matter to DB? They use different stats then we do
Any Touhou fans here?
Where does low complex Multiversal Touhou come from ?
What?
I remember Reimu and Yukari are uni+ by segregating a realm the size of a universe from a real world. Then Miko did the same. And many characters are comparable.
... low complex multiversal Touhou?

Also if JoJo gets downgraded to 9-A, why does that matter to DB? They use different stats then we do
Countably many examples.

Oh I am already halfway through calibrating Star Butterfly to her place.

Oh Star Butterfly is now about as fast as Steven so her speed disadvantage is now gone.

Speaking of Toffee why is he 5-B exactly? The profile says he “should” scale to Planet busters but why would he? He has next to no feats of power as his regular form, and always came off as more of an intelligent manipulative villain than a really strong one.
If he is somewhat comparable to Star Butterfly, and Star Butterfly normally learns and can use magic that are planet busting within her power reserves, why not?

Also, I really hate Death Battle calling off awesome Marvel feats as outliers when (1) they do not do the same for DC and (2) basically just from time to time I see the same feats being called outliers in one franchise and not in another without proper explanation in a similar fashion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back