• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the latest track got me thinking
who is Blaze best opponent to face on DB?
dcsqel0-9c14fe64-4407-4395-ab07-190ba7ba720f.png

I want to Say Blaze vs Starfire if Blaze wins because it be pretty funny if DC’s first lose against a non-Marvel opponent was a Sonic character of all things

(Dunno how powerful Starfire is, though I can’t imagine she’s too crazy considering DC’s random hatred for the Titians)

I don't really get how Alucard would even loose agienst Dio.
I mean if were to compare the two, Dio has:
-Higher AP and strength, he's also more durable so even if he has lesser regen Alucard ain't easily hurting Dio
-Way faster so he can easily dodge Alucard's attacks
-Time stop from The World
-Dio's laser eyes and ice powers give him decent AOE options so I don't think Alucard's army will be an issue
-And, probably Dio's biggest strength, if Dio wanted to he could easily suck the blood which comes out of Alucard to increase his own strength, heal and increase the duration of his time stop.
Now it is true that Alucard's immortality will be a challenge, however I do think Dio could wear that down by continuously sucking blood and depleting Alucard of his source

Having like over a million amount respawns, dio being weak to sun light, 8-B teleconisis, absorption through blood and I think there might be a building level feat from the original anime with the big titty police girl point blanking a building busting bomb (I might be remembering that wrong, not sure)
Respawns: Can just be killed as they show up.

8- B Telekinesis: Has to actually be able to use it. DIO already Blitzes and timestops.

Absorption: Same as above.

Building feat: Calc please.

Probably not her best opponent, but a niche one that I think deserves more attention:

iu

I don't particularly care if Last Story verse gets stomped, Blaze is definitely one of Yurick's better opponents, let me put it that way.

Well, a New Verse is always nice on DB

Thanks

(also sorry for repeat post I was replying to the wrong guy lol)

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Dio’s Time Stop naturally growing stronger throughout the fight, if we gave Dio say, a Hour before Sunlight, his time stop would be long enough to where he can just get out of dodge right?
Sort of? Basically at the climax of his battle with Jotaro, Dio absorbs the blood of Joseph and not only does it make him stronger but it also increases his time stop from 5 to 9 seconds IIRC so if DB uses it Dio could just absorb the blood splattered from Alucard or any familiar the later has and just keep increasing his own strength and time stop capabilities

Sort of? Basically at the climax of his battle with Jotaro, Dio absorbs the blood of Joseph and not only does it make him stronger but it also increases his time stop from 5 to 9 seconds IIRC so if DB uses it Dio could just absorb the blood splattered from Alucard or any familiar the later has and just keep increasing his own strength and time stop capabilities
Yeah it was something like that, may be a Mandela effect but didn’t he theorize he’d eventually get a whole minute or higher of Time Stop?

Respawns: Can just be killed as they show up.
His respawn takes like a solid 30 seconds to fully come back (especially when he's dick around), he just stalls for however long till the sun is in the right possition using magic to seal the area before hand, and just wait till it's optimal and then let the sun finish him off.
8- B Telekinesis: Has to actually be able to use it. DIO already Blitzes and timestops.
Absorption: Same as above.
Dio's an arigant asshole, Alucard could probably pull it off atleast once and gain a state boost from eating some of him

His respawn takes like a solid 30 seconds to fully come back (especially when he's dick around), he just stalls for however long till the sun is in the right possition using magic to seal the area before hand, and just wait till it's optimal and then let the sun finish him off.

Dio's an arigant asshole, Alucard could probably pull it off atleast once and gain a state boost from eating some of him
While I doubt DB will use the same ratings the Wiki has, if you consider DIO MFTL, I doubt he’d be a “Arrogant Asshole” for what would feel like, a billion seconds or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back