• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang vs Tifa would be ******* fantastic by DBX standards despite the jank models and outlines and such.

I was thinking more along the lines of "you're objecting to the fight because of the crap pre-S2 line(s) of logic and lack of correct research", but... yeah, that too.

High 3-A Superman killed their reputation quite a bit

Seth would be willing to agree with you for very different reasons.

Yang vs Tifa would be ******* fantastic by DBX standards despite the jank models and outlines and such.
The Good DBX counter would go from like 2 to 3

Universal Superman wouldn't be outlandish if they didn't go about in the dumbest way possible
To be fair, there is a rather large amount of people who believe Superman being anything above Planetry is outlandish, or hell ANY justice league member

expect The Flash, The Flash gets a pass to pretty Much everyone

MU-Rating-Snake-Eyes.png

Ice Bear (We Bare Bears)
9wzzzGk.jpg

On the note of DBX, has anyone ever found a source for Ruby vs Ragna’s animator saying it was rigged?, I tried myself and could find if it was true
i mean was advertising Rwby volume at the time so......
JoJo fans will take a loss with a stride, Hellsing fans will try to crucify DB if Alucard loses
which will happen

DioCard is gonna be the biggest Shitstorm fight this season
Yeah, though I wonder how DB will use Dio's ability to suck blood using his fingers.
Because quite frankly Tipper, if they use Level 0 Alucard and use his army I can easily see Dio using that power alongside his superior AP and speed to have a constant stream of blood to heal and get stronger from

Reminds me of this old thread on Reddit of Alucard (Castlevania) vs Hellsing Alucard and the only response was someone saying Alucard best feat was that one Vampire in SOTN that turned into a Green Monster so he would lose to Alucard (Hellsing)

considering the Castlevania profiles on the wiki, that person wouldn’t hear the end of it if they said that here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back