• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

It would be more simple to merge it into one and the only thing I see different from star and mewbetry star is LS and some abilities.
Yeah merging them seems fine to me as long as people know Star gains some abilities in mewberty form. Assuming a mod lets you edit the page, can you do it?

Yes and no.

I can do it today, but to not overdo redaction, I want also add some justifications on her Multiverse level AP, (and maybe her uni dura with a more input), as good as her uni explaination on her page.
+ Speed to have more clever tier and that's it I guess.

I meant as stated on op not just speed tier which rated "possibly" but something that can be rated as 100%.

I believe there's pretty much speed feats of Svtfoe verse, where we can rate star not just "possibly sub-relativistic".

As for speed, yeah Star is more like subsonic with travel speed but relativistic or FTL with reaction and combat speed. We have a calc for the travel speed. As for reaction/combat, Star and Marco are seen multiple times reacting to and dodging lasers and light based attacks.
Here's the speed for Star. Though I don't think a mod ever commented on the speed.

In terms of actual calcs, I don't have any. All I have is feats.

Travel Speed:
Here's Star's dad running 10 miles in 5 minutes and Star scales to him: Here's Star also running past her family so fast that they couldn't react, seeming like a blur:
Reaction/Combat Speed
Here's Star reacting to and dodging light attacks:
The attack is reflecting off Star's sword, so it seems very likely it's actual light.
Here's more of Star dodging her own attacks from the wand:

Seems fair, I'll request this to be calced.

Now we can discuss 8-B of the verse cause I guess it comes from high 8-C feat:
Scaling from River Butterfly, but the feat in question is actually High 8-C

Justifications for 2-A

And the idea to link all star abilities to magic wand(the ones she gets with magic of course, the idea can be applicable for other characters with magic in verse). I've seen that idea requested in 2-A thread which give me a bit interest and makes profile maybe a bit and not necessarily but simpler.

Justifications for 2-A

Eclipsa has a spell that can destroy all of existence and destroy every dimension: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/794966102273687612/835244991760039946/ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

With Marco, combined all the dimensions in the verse into one. (The idea that they simply combined just Earth and Mewni is contradicted by the fact we can see Dragon Cycles flying around when they are never on Earth or Mewni to begin with):

I know one of the mods said to not use the time freeze feat but for the sake of supporting evidence, Star could damage time across the entire multiverse if she wanted to and almost did it by accident:

Now we can discuss 8-B of the verse cause I guess it comes from high 8-C feat:
I could be wrong but high 8-C for Star seems fine to me.
And the idea to link all star abilities to magic wand(the ones she gets with magic of course, the idea can be applicable for other characters with magic in verse). I've seen that idea requested in 2-A thread which give me a bit interest and makes profile maybe a bit and not necessarily but simpler.
If a mod approved and you know how to make the edits, then go ahead.

Eclipsa has a spell that can destroy all of existence and destroy every dimension: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/794966102273687612/835244991760039946/ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
This fits what I pointed out above about a build up being needed for this type of powerful spells (the only thing going against it being that weird multiverse merge at the end of the series). That feat in the gif will eventually be 2-A but it doesn't start that way and we don't know how much time will happen it gets to that much power.
I know one of the mods said to not use the time freeze feat but for the sake of supporting evidence, Star could damage time across the entire multiverse if she wanted to and almost did it by accident:

No, it shouldn't be used as supporting evidence as it's not on the same tier stated in the profile, which has many, many times made people believe or think w/o saying it that things like it are actually on the same tier a profile says.

The present time as in asking what hour it is isn't the same as the whole length of time a timeline has, Star can "damage" the former and a 2-A would ideally be she completely destroying the whole lengths of time of the multiverse, and the space in each universe, and whatever it is between the universes just as much. So the feat's not even close.

This fits what I pointed out above about a build up being needed for this type of powerful spells (the only thing going against it being that weird multiverse merge at the end of the series). That feat in the gif will eventually be 2-A but it doesn't start that way and we don't know how much time will happen it gets to that much power.
Sounds reasonable. I'm not really the person with all the arguments but the merge being 2-A and not the other feats would be fine to me if Star keeps the 2-A tier with just this feat.
No, it shouldn't be used as supporting evidence as it's not on the same tier stated in the profile, which has many, many times made people believe or think w/o saying it that things like it are actually on the same tier a profile says.
What tier do you think this feat is?

Speaking of time stop, have we ever seen a character that is low 2-C for time stop?
Cause I don't think this is how it works but can be very wrong here.

Well that's good cause no low 2-C Dio and Jotaro for that.

And that means I guess removing "stopped time on universal scale" as justification for low 2-C Star.

Bump.

Ok, first steps are good, we have feats to make more accurate speed, we have a way to merge keys and almost have an end with justifications I guess.
Hax wise we can likely use links to magic wand and 8-B can be redone as high 8-C, so now there would be less questions left.

And since Star's profile + justifications are changed to what we have should it somehow also affect other characters which can scale to uni?

As far as I can remember, I don't think this impacts the other profiles AP wise. Though anybody who scaled to Star's speed might have to be changed.

I forget, did Star damage time or the concept of time? I don't remember the word concept being brought up in freeze day.

Maybe pull a Doctor Strange and give her Magic a Variable Rating

Large Building level physically (Scaling to her father and Marco Diaz), Her Spells and Magical Attacks Varies from Large Building level (Can harm Ludo’s Minions, who can withstand her physical attacks. Collapsed a watchtower in "St. Olga’s Reform School for Wayward Princesses"), Small Town level with the Whispering Spell (Destroyed Ludo's castle), at least Universe level+ with The Royal Wand at full power (Was said by Baby that she far surpassed her Mother and that her power was close to that of Eclipsa Butterfly. Her mother warned her that the wand had the power to destroy the universe; the Magic Instruction Book has instructions in case the user accidentally destroys a universe. Skywynne Butterfly blew up a universe with a charged attack. Comparable to Toffee, who completely destroyed Omnitraxus Prime in one shot), Up to Multiverse level+ with her most potent spells (Fused the multiverse with Marco Diaz)”
  • Obviously remove the Time Stop from her AP justification (Aren’t literally all Time Stops assumed to have Universal range by default?)
  • The Whispering Spell could probably use a calc
  • I think Hekapoo’s speed could use a closer look so I’ll bring that up later

One thing: are the calculations for universe level and MFTL+ speed by Strunton (a Death Battle researcher) allowed to go public? Or someone has to "do its own homework"?

One thing: are the calculations for universe level and MFTL+ speed by Strunton (a Death Battle researcher) allowed to go public? Or someone has to "do its own homework"?
Maybe evaluation and scalings can be discussed. But I feel it can be used.

Can you link the calc?
image0.webp

Last edited:
I was thinking in something like Maverick Zero X's proposal, I agree with it.

The feat above seems very unqualifiable or as attack speed at best. If it needs to be said then I mean the latter as in "he can do this at this speed but the rest of what he does isn't at that speed", w/o being an attack.

I am also fine with Maverick's suggestion.

What do the rest of you think?

Back