• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since Digibro put up his review (yeah, I know it's "Beatrice" now and idgaf because it feels like a ploy to throw his fans under the bus) SAO has always had a cult hatedom (see every major Anituber for more evidence).

I can't thank SAO wiki and it's contributors enough for putting wrongs to right.
Yeah im aware of those tards that only made SAO be hated just for the sake of it and crapping on it when worse exists

And Thor getting faster with each Marvel Herald Episode lol.
20210522_164939.jpg

I said that assuming that Doomsday could adapt to adaptation stronger than his own is NLF, and they responded that it was like I was saying "because it's essentially someone crushing a rock in their bare hands, and then someone going 'yeah but you cant crush every type of rock on Earth unless proven otherwise'"

I think I'm gonna tell him that 682 has adapted to beings on the level of Manhattan and Mxyzptlk, even someone who dosn't know about dimensional tiering should be able to understand that (Though I'll admit I am going on the assumption that 682 resisted to 5D 001's mindhax)

I said that assuming that Doomsday could adapt to adaptation stronger than his own is NLF, and they responded that it was like I was saying "because it's essentially someone crushing a rock in their bare hands, and then someone going 'yeah but you cant crush every type of rock on Earth unless proven otherwise'"

I think I'm gonna tell him that 682 has adapted to beings on the level of Manhattan and Mxyzptlk, even someone who dosn't know about dimensional tiering should be able to understand that (Though I'll admit I am going on the assumption that 682 resisted to 5D 001's mindhax)
Again 682 not only stalemated itself, but demonstrably failed to kill itself with its adaptation several times, copying its adaptation wont kill it

They're arguing that it would be inconclusive, actually. Specifically, that Doomsday could copy 682's regen and survive the entropy of the universe that way.

Because of course the deciding factor of a fight between 682 and Doomsday is who could survive the entropy of the universe.
When has doomsday ever copied regen? Hell to argue that it can copy 682's regen it would need to be able to perceive 682's true form as well as have knowledge of 343's curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back