• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, I ask since Alucard's Schrodinger powers now a days are treated more as advanced teleportation as opposed to straight omnipresence
This does sound more reasonable esp. compared with other omnipresent characters (those characters usually belong to the categories of supreme deities which Schrodinger is not).

People at DBW do not even enjoy the victory of Po long as they already move on to examine (and likely accept) how Star Butterfly obliterates Steven Universe.

Now I just wanna hear if there is anything Steven Universe can wank up to at least Star level to complete the joke of "Star Butterfly is Universe level and Steven Universe is Star level".

People at DBW do not even enjoy the victory of Po long as they already move on to examine (and likely accept) how Star Butterfly obliterates Steven Universe.

Now I just wanna hear if there is anything Steven Universe can wank up to at least Star level to complete the joke of "Star Butterfly is Universe level and Steven Universe is Star level".
Probably few things: 1. Cluster, who's possibly weaker than diamonds.

2. The fact that Diamonds can well destroy planets or basically leaving nothing living on this planet.

Speaking about Star, currently I'm working to fix some stuff on profile, help would be appreciated, especially since Star have many speed feats and not much of this feats are calced.

I would love that but considering his reason was “limited budget” and Bill vs Discord would be a way crazier fight than Star vs Steven I’m not sure if it would get the HD slot either.
I would respectfully disagree. It is exactly because hand drawn animations are costly, they would want to put likely one, at most two hand drawn fights per season. And they would like to put it where effects go best, or some very experimental matchups. They went experimental by having Genos vs War Machine and it half flip half flop. They would either put Discord vs Bill Cipher or Star Butterfly vs Steven Universe or Disney Princess battle royale as THE hand drawn fight for season eight.

I would respectfully disagree. It is exactly because hand drawn animations are costly, they would want to put likely one, at most two hand drawn fights per season. And they would like to put it where effects go best, or some very experimental matchups. They went experimental by having Genos vs War Machine and it half flip half flop. They would either put Discord vs Bill Cipher or Star Butterfly vs Steven Universe or Disney Princess battle royale as THE hand drawn fight for season eight.
Thank you for explaining this

q/a is out
The finger hold does not transfer the energy into an attack,. It does not matter what it generates because the energy is not applied into direct offense.

Also it's not like it matters much since Po has multiple ways of negating durability and can basically come back infinitely.
If IF is 5-A and has the speed advantage (FTL vs lightning timer?) he kinda lands a killing blow before Po has the chance to bust out his dura neg (if he’s 5-A, that is). Also source for Po being able to come back infinitely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back